Chapter 7

A/N  I wrote this chapter before the whole James Charles scandal that's going on now. I literally heard about it the two weeks ago on Snapchat and I was too lazy to change the whole interview.

Dinah POV

"Mommy! Mommy!" I open my eyes and see Kalia sitting up holding the remote to the tv. "Coco! Coco!" I look behind me and see Y/N still sleeping. I put my finger to my lips. "Shh baby. Mama is still sleeping." She peeks around me and puts her hand over mouth and nods her head. I smile at her and take the remote from her and turn on the tv putting on Cocomelon. I look at her to see if shes satisfied and see her bouncing on the bed clapping her hands then stopping. I turn and face Y/N and embrace her side profile.
I take my right index finger and softly run it down her sharp jawline. I move my hand over a little and I softly place my thumb on her bottom lip. I drag it softly across her lip and she scrunches up her face then relaxes again. I feel her kiss my thumb. "What you doing weirdo? Why are you watching me sleep?" She chuckles. "Because you're cute. And I'm just happy to have you with me. I missed you sleeping in the same bed as me." She tightens her grip around me and and kisses my forehead. "I missed this too, but I need to go home. I gotta get ready for our date tonight." She says as she unwraps her arm from around me and gets out of bed. I sit up and pout. "Lia, mama is trying to leave us." "Noooo mama. Mama stay wif us." I look over to Y/N and see her looking at Lia then pick her up. "Mama has to go get ready to take mommy on a date. Can mama do that?" "Was that mama?" "It's when mama takes mommy out and we go do some fun stuff." "Can I come mama? I go have fun." "Its up to mommy." They both look over at me. "You don't want to have fun with Auntie Mani and Lolo? Auntie Lolo came here for you." Lia starts bouncing up and down and whispers in Y/N's ear. "Mama I no go with you. Titi Lolo here." Y/N laughs and nods her head.
    The door busts open and in comes Leo, Chey, Mani, and Lauren. "MAMA!!" Chey and Leo yells out and runs to her. Lauren and Mani comes and sits on the bed next to me. "You know we heard you yell this morning right?" Mani says. "You did?" "Did you forget that we was here? It sounded like y'all were talking everything out." I nod my head and look over to Y/N and see her playing with the kids. "Yeah we talked it out. We're actually going on a date tonight so I need you guys to watch the kids for us." "A date? Isn't she dating Dani?" Lauren asks. "Nope. Shorty cheated on me with Dababy. It's her lost honestly. I'm just glad we never got into something so serious." "You guys weren't dating?" "I mean yeah we were dating but it wasn't nothing official. She was just a boo. She wasn't my girlfriend. Plus Chey didn't like her. She wasn't going to be around for long." She says as she shrugs and goes back to playing with the kids. "So y'all was together for a whole year and not be official? That don't make no sense." "Why commit to somebody officially if I never seen myself being with long term? That don't make no sense. Dinah is different. Shorty gone have a title. That's my wife that ran away." She says then laughs. We all laugh. "You had to bring that up?" "Dinah you did run away though." Lauren says matter of factly.
"Mama? Are you and Mami back together?" Cheylise asks. We all look over at her. Y/N bends down and faces her with Lia in her lap. "You want me to be with Mami?" She nods her head. "Yeah. I don't want you to be sad anymore. Mami, mama used to cry a lot. You gotta be with mama so she can be happy again." Cheylise says. "Maybe me and Mami can work something out." Y/N says and goes to whisper in her ear. "I wanna be with mami too." I hear her say. "Well if Mama plays her cards right then maybe we can get back together." I mumble and Y/N looks at me and smiles. "Alright kiddos, Mama has to go get ready and go home so she can handle some business. You guys have to behave for your aunties or you won't be able go to the aquarium tomorrow." They start to jump up and down and scream. "Now go wake up Titi Yonni and Tio Benny."
They run out the room while Y/N goes into the bathroom. "So a date tonight? You think you're ready for that? After leaving him?" Mani asks as her and Lolo are looking at me. I shrug my shoulders.
"I don't know. Im not going to rush this. I know Y/N isn't going to treat me the same way that he did. She's never thought of even putting her hands on me. I usually get nightmares about him putting his hands on me and the kids. Last night was the first time I haven't had a nightmare. I love Y/N, I do. It might take time for me to be able to want to do anything physical with her, but I know that I want her." "Dinah, did he... you know?" I fix myself so that my legs are crossed and look at both of them with tears threatening to leave my eyes. "Aww DJ." Mani says as her and Lauren both come to hug me. "He didn't, but he tried. I just always ended up finding a way out the situation and went into the twins room and locking the door so he couldn't get in." "D be ready by 8 I think I should be... why you crying D? Im coming back to come get you." I shake my head and look over at her and see her dressed in the same clothes from last night. Mani and Lauren get off of me and I get up and walk over to her wrapping my arms around her. "I'm not crying because of that. I'll talk to you about it later tonight. How do you want me to dress for tonight?" "Just dress however. Im going to set some stuff up at my house. It's too early for wanting paparazzi to be in our business. I just got asked to be in a YouTube video so I'm going to head home, get ready, go do that and then set up. I'll come pick you up after I'm done with everything. Sound good?" I nod my head and she smiles. Y/N wipes my face and hugs me and I return it back. "Whatever it is you're crying about is going to be okay. We gone get through it together." She kisses the side on my head and unravels from around me and I do the same. "Ill see you later?" I nod my head. "Get cute for me." She says and smiles as she walks over to Lauren and Mani giving them hugs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV
"Hey sisters! James Charles here and we are back with another video. As you can see we have a very special guest. She is one of the best rappers/singers/dancers out there. Hey sister Y/N " He says as he smiles at me. "Hey sisters. Thanks for having me here." "So as you guys know sister Y/N here is a fan of makeup, but she honestly doesn't need makeup because look at her fresh face." "James, I honestly started doing make up because of you. I wasn't always into make up, still not, but ever since I watched one of your videos I started to get more into it." "Awe thats sister sweet. I never would've thought that you would watch my videos. Today we are going to talk about your family, music, rumors, and maybe you're love life. So, let's get this started since I know your day is packed with different things." He says as he claps and fixes his set up.
"Okay so I had you bring your foundation and concealer since you obviously know your color shade unlike me. So first off we are going to start off with putting on your Fenty foundation here. I can see you're go to for make up is Fenty." "I honestly don't know nothing about makeup. When I first started I just used like eyeliner and stuff but when I started dating Dinah and I was around the girls, I started getting into it more. I was just always watching their makeup artists and then I started just doing full faces. as everyone knows my family is from the Caribbean. My dad is Jamaican and Dominican and my mom is black. I'm supporting another fellow Caribbean and I love Rihanna because who doesn't love Rihanna."
    He nods his head. "I love Rihanna. Speaking of sister Dinah and sisters of Fifth Harmony. How do you feel about their hiatus and Camila's official split? You were there for both right? Now we are going to go in with the Fenty concealer." "I was there for Camila's split and kinda there for the hiatus. For Camila's split I feel like everyone seen it coming. I love all the girls and I support all of them and what they are doing. I just believe that in every music group that someone always wants or just breaks out the group to pursue their own music career. i personally seen the girls staying together just for the fact that I believed in the girls and I knew that they could've went far together if they had the right people behind them and in their corner helping them out more. As for the hiatus, I believe that it wont last long. I love all four girls, Dinah, Mani, Ally, and Lauren. I honestly wanted to work on a song with all of them. But if they don't get back together, I know that all of them will have successful music careers and that they will become everything they want to become." I say as he finishes up. Once he was done I looked at the camera and smiled. "This looks way better than when I do my own makeup. I should just book you as my makeup artist from now on. You wanna be my makeup artist for my next music video?" "Are you serious?" He asks surprised. "Im so sister serious." I say as I smile and smirk. "Oooou I like that." He says as he looks at the camera and claps his hands. "Okay. I understand where you're coming from. I love Fifth Harmony. I truly love what they stood for. I also seen Camila leaving soon too. Like honestly if you looked at all the music you can see they were trying to make Camila the star of the group. Going back to Sister Dinah, you have dated sister Dinah correct?" I nod my head as he grabs another makeup utensil. "You have two kids with her and an older daughter?" "So I have two baby mothers. Dinah being the mother of the twins Kalia and Kaleo, and my oldest daughter, Cheylise's mother." "What is it like balancing work with having three kids and a music career? I know having a music career and a family is different for everyone." He says as he starts to put powder on my face.
"It's somewhat easy yet difficult. Easy because I do get help from both of the mothers of my kids and their families. Difficult in a way because I'm a full time musician as well as a full time mom, but being a mother comes first definitely. The moment I wake up I'm thinking about my kids and my career. Both of my baby mothers have full time careers so we all try to manage and work around each other's schedules. Sometimes I have to bring my kids into work. Like some people don't know along with a singing career I'm also running a label full time as well. So some meetings I have the twins, but they're so well behaved which I'm thankful for. I wouldn't trade them for the world though. My kids are my everything." "You should bring them so I could do Sister Cheylise and Kalia's faces." I shake my head vigorously. "They can wear makeup when they get out of my house. Not while they still living under it. I'm teaching them that they don't need to wear makeup. Chey already walking around talking about she wants lipstick. So while I'm in the house I wear a bare face to show her that nobody needs makeup to be pretty." "As you should. How old are your kids?" "Cheylise is four and the twins are two." He nods his head. "Me and Cheylise was watching your video last week actually and she said that she wanted to be a YouTube star like you. I told her she could start when she gets older." "Awe tell sister Chey I would love to help her out. Although, I think you should start a family channel. You and the kids could vlog everyday and show everybody the things that you go through. You could prank the kids and even do challenges." He says as he looks at me.
"I don't think I'm cut for the YouTube life. Like I respect everybody that does it, but it isn't for me. Im not into everybody knowing my every move. Im not trying to say that I'm like wanted or something like that, I'm just not into everybody knowing my business. It's bad enough that people already think that they know so much about me because of rumors and he said, she said stuff. Also, I respect my kids privacy. A lot of my fans wonder why the twins or Cheylise doesn't have an instagram pages and the reason being that they are their own people and I don't believe in letting them have sponsors or be an ambassador to a company unless its their own because they're kids and I want them to be kids while they're kids." "I understand. This lifestyle isn't for everyone. I can't lie and say that its easy because I have been in a few sister scandals. And I agree on what you were saying about your kids and I respect it. What if one of them said they want to pursue some field of entertainment?" He says as he starts to do my eyebrows. "If it came straight out their mouth like a full sentence with no stutters, I'll let them do it. I'm not going to lie. I do think Cheylise might consider doing acting in the future while also being an artist. That little girl can sing, I'll show you a video afterwards. For the twins I can't really say much about Kalia because she just acts like Dinah so much. I would say she would be more of a model or fashionista because she loves dressing up and changing her outfit three times a day. Kaleo is more sporty. He makes me play with his little basketball set and play football. But like I said I'm not going to push anything on them. Whenever they choose they want to commit to it then I'll push it more on them." He nods his head. "Speaking on fashionista, a little birdy is tweeting that you are starting your own clothing line. Is that true?" He asks as he raises an eyebrow. I smile and giggle nodding my head. "Yes I am. As you know I'm labeled as a stud, although I don't like labels. But I'm making a clothing line for our 'label' of types of lesbians. The only thing is for jeans I will be selling them as men sizes, since I don't want to confuse us by making us to revert back to women sizes. But when going out and expanding to other stores I do want to have a special area for my brand so they ain't gotta through and dig deep through all the other brands. The shirts aren't going to be tight fitting but loose like men's shirts." He stops what he's doing and claps his hands and screams. "I love that idea so much. I never thought you would get into fashion. Everyone knows you can dress I mean look at you. We definitely need to take some photos afterwards. But I definitely will be buying in support of you. And I hope my fans will support you too. So we are about to change topics real quick. How did you get into music and how did it land you where you are today?" James asks as he starts to work on my eyes.
"Growing up was difficult. Getting bullied about my condition and getting thrown out of my house I never found a way on how to cope with it besides music. Music is my coping mechanism. I've always knew I could sing. It was never anything new. The first person that I could find out I could sing was my grandfather on my moms side. When I used to live in Texas, majority of the time I was living out there I was at his house. As you guys may know Normani is my cousin, so growing up me and Normani would sing together a lot when we had sleepovers. When he found out that we both could sing he got us into everything that he could get us into, church choir, music groups, and one time he even got me to sing at bingo night. He was one of my biggest influences on getting into music. Living on the streets after I got kicked out I used to sing on corners or even train stations trying to generate money which is how I got the job at the diner where I got discovered at. When I started working at the diner, every break that I had I was working on different songs. I was always writing music. I have so much unreleased music that I have recorded that I don't think I'll ever release. Music is something that just always been around me. If I didn't have music I wouldn't be myself." I say as I open my eye that he stopped working on. "So music is something that you just believe was in you?" I nod my head. "Funny story my parents met through music. My father, before I was born, he was a DJ. He was spinning at a club where my mother just so happened to be at and they met and from there that's when they got together." "Wow that's crazy. So you're from Boston? How is it out there? Because I'm from New York and as you know New Yorkers and Bostonians don't really like each other." I laugh. "Boston is honestly like and not like every other city. Yes, we have the dangerous part of the city where there's poverty and gangs and violence, but honestly Boston isn't that bad. We have good schools and it's historical. Boston is also a mixing pot of different cultures and races. I grew up in Elgeston. It's one of the more poverty cities in Boston where a lot of Spanish people live. Then I lived in Chinatown where there was mainly Asian culture and then I moved to Brockton which is just a mixing pot of everything. Boston is a beautiful city honestly. Most people sleep on it, but you should go visit and I can give you a personal tour if you." He smiles a nods. "I most definitely will take you upon that offer. Now to your relationships. It's out that you are dating sister DaniLeigh." He says as wiggles his eyebrows and I laugh. "Um... how do I put this without saying so much. Me and Dani are not together no more. I wish nothing but the best for her and her career. I hope she goes far and gets the recognition that she deserves. The time that I had with her I learned more about her as a person and it showed a true light on her character." I say as I nod my head to myself and look at James. "Im sorry to hear that. I thought that you guys looked good with each other. My favorite relationship of yours is with sister Dinah Jane. So now that you're single is there ever going to be a chance that you two will get back together? Because I thought you guys were end game." I giggle and close my eyes so he can finish the other one.
"Dinah is in a whole relationship with Odell, so I don't see that happening. But given that I was given another chance with her or even the opportunity to be with her again I would take it. I honestly and truly love Dinah. Regardless with what happened between us, I'll always have love for her. She's everything to me and will continue to be. When I proposed to her I planned to have her in my life forever. She means more to me than anybody would ever to believe. If I was given another chance I wouldn't mess it up. She'd be mine forever." I respond back getting too much into my head. "Awe that is so sister sweet. I hope for the sake of both of you that you guys get back together." I open my eyes and look into the camera to see the finish look. "James this looks sooooo good. I'm definitely booking you for my next video shoot. I love it. I don't want to take it off." I say as look back at him. "I would love to be a part of that. You know that it would be the first music video I've ever did make up for? Its going to be so much fun." He says as he smiles and claps. "What video is it going to be for?" "Oh just some unreleased music." I say with a smirk. "Ouuu sneaky I love it. But we've run out of time. I hope I get to get you back here and do another look on you. Okays that's the end of this video and ill be back with more videos." "Bye Sisters!" We say together. "Omg I can't believe I just shot a video with you. I can't wait to do your makeup for your video." "Its nothing I've been waiting to do this video since I started watching them. But I have to go I have some errands to run. Ill send you the video of Cheylise singing and the details of the video shoot." I say as I give him a hug. "Okay bye sister."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~