Chapter 15

1 week later

Dinah POV

"We we're going to have this meeting before, but we decided to wait till everyone is here. As you can tell now we have a full house. We have three different families in here now." Y/N says as she looks around the living room. "The living situation is changing. Ayana, you already know that you and Analisa will be sharing a room. Tía Sammie, you'll be staying where you are. Jared and Sierra you guys will have the room next to the twins. Cheybay and Ashley will be sharing rooms now. Mama April and Christina you guys can choose a room." Everybody nods after she says that.
"Now rules, there's not much. Except Jared, the past life is the past life, I got three kids and six kids live in this house. I'll like to keep them as protected as usual." "Sis, there's only four kids. Me and Analisa are grown." Ayana says. "Grown people have their own crib and pay their own bills. Like their car insurance." "Then I guess we got more than six kids here." I hear her mumble. "Cállate, Ayana." Tía Sammie says. "Anyways. Rule number two, I know everybody's cars aren't here yet and I only have two cars as of right now. Ayana, you're going to have to share your car if the adults need to use it to go anywhere." "What?!?"
"Yana please. Regardless if I have Benny to drive me around or any of the other security guards to drive me around there's still five more adults that are going to need a car. Dinah will be using one of the cars for the kids and that leaves my other car and yours. Dinah's car is still with the police under investigation. With that being said there is a schedule that will be created to pick up and drop the kids off." Ayana sighs. "If I need my car can I at least take it?" "Depends, with that I'm taking the responsibility of keeping the car working out of your hands. If anything needs fixing I'll be paying for it. With that there will always be security guarding the house. If you need something but don't want to leave, they'll be here. Ayana and Analisa, no parties. Y'all are a bad combo together and I'm not trying to have to save y'all at all." I say looking between the two. "The studio. There's about to be four artists living in this house. The studio is mine-" I clear my throat. "The studio is me and Dinah's that I mostly preoccupy. Ask if it wants to be used. Lastly if you didn't pay for it, don't eat or drink it. That goes for all my Ben and Jerry's ice cream and my Apple juice. The kids have juice boxes so don't touch the big gallon of Mott's that's in the fridge." She states.
"Any questions?" Analisa raises her hands. "So for the couples, do we have to hear y'all... you know? And by me and Ayana being a bad combo what do you really mean by that? Because Ayana is the bad influence." "To answer your first question, no Because out of respect for everyone The house is too full to be doing that. For your second question, I've witness the both of y'all. There is no innocent one. Anybody else?" "Mama do I have to share my toys with auntie Ashley? Is she coming in my room or am I going in hers?" Chey asks. "If you want to share with her you can, but she's going into your room. Is that okay?" "Yeah mama. I like auntie Ashley." "Anybody else have questions?" She asks.
Nobody says or does anything. "Y'all are free to go settle down and everything." Y/N says when she's done. "Mami?" I look down at Kalia on my lap. "Yes my love." "I hungry." "Let's go get you some food." I say as I get up with Kalia in my arms and walk into the kitchen. "Babe!" "Hmm?" "What are you doing today?" "I have a session today at 2." "Until when? I can pick you up after." "Yeah you can. It's just I was going to meet up with somebody afterwards." "Who?" "Just a friend." "I can drop you off there." Y/N says looking at me. I walk to the fridge taking out the milk and grabbing the cereal off of the top of the fridge. "You don't have to, but you can pick me up from there." She looks at me questionably. "You hiding something from me or something?" I shake my head. "No I'm not. I just know you wouldn't agree with who I'm going to be visiting." "Who is it August?"
I grab bowls out the cabinet. "Why are you going to see August?" "Because he could be dying Y/N!" I whisper yell. "Ally called us there for support. He's in pain. He's hurting. I understand he said stuff that hurt you. I do babe, but he was still you're friend. You still cared about him. Just care for him a little bit more. And as long as he's Kalia's godfather, I'll still be visiting him. I'm taking her to see him today." I say as I finish making the bowls of cereal I place one in front of Kalia. "I'm taking all of the kids actually. He wants to see all of them." "Fine. You already made your mind up. I'll take you there after the session. I'll pick you up with the kids." She says as she lets out a sigh and walks out the kitchen and up the stairs.
I let out a sigh and relax my shoulders. I walk into the living room and walk towards the kids. "Come eat babies." "So y'all just gone argue in the morning?" Jared says. "Jared, can you not? It's bad enough I have to deal with her attitude." "Dinah I ain't come here to start nothing. I'm just saying. If anything you have every right to bring them around him. Kalia is his goddaughter. Two, she gotta understand that not everyone that you have beef with, the people around you have to too. She introduced you to him, y'all created a bond, and she has to understand that. You good D, I ain't mad at you. But what's the plans for thanksgiving? Because I know you're family is big and I wouldn't mind mixed cultured food. I know your family can cook."
I laugh at his last sentence. "We don't know about that. We might just do something here. The house would be packed though. I understand she's mad, but I'm not doing it for him. I'm doing it for Ally. She asked for my support. I'm bringing the kids because well you never know. Plus Chey knew him since she was a baby. She deserves to see him before he dies... if he dies." "Don't talk like that. I have a strong feeling he's going to make it through. It will mostly be a learning lesson for her."
~~~~~~~~~~~~