Chapter 4

Y/N POV
5 months later...

"Babe stoooooopppp" Dani yells as I tickle her. "Are you going to get up and get ready so we can take the kids to Dinah's brother's birthday party? We have to be there in a hour and a half. And if I'm not there on time I owe Regina $100. And lord knows I already owe that little girl a thousand dollars." She giggles and grabs my hands. "How do you owe her a thousand dollars?" "Bets babe. Bets. I've lost most of them." She giggles again and pecks my lips. She pushes me and I get from on top of her. She sits up and looks at me. "What?" She smiles and shakes her head. "Are you sure I can go? I mean I know we're dating and all, but don't you think that it would be weird if I show up at your ex's parents house?" She asks. I shake my head. " I asked Dinah and her parents. All of them said it's fine. In Malika's words 'she has to know who's around her grandkids and make sure that they are in good hands especially if they might be around for a long time.' In which I respect and is true. So you can come." I end with a smile.
She smiles back and nods. "Fine I'll go. And then you're coming with me to my parents house tomorrow? For the get together or dinner. Whatever they call it." I laugh and nod my head. "Yeah I'll come. But come on and get your fine ass dressed. You got 35 minutes." I say as I get up to go get the twins dressed. "You just said we had to be there in a hour and a half!" " You wasted 10 minutes talking to me and it's a 20 minute drive."
~~~~~~~~
"Okay how do I look?" I look up from my phone and smile once I look at her.

"You look gorgeous babe

"You look gorgeous babe." "How do we look?" Talking about me and the twins.