Chapter 11

Dinah POV

     "I'll see you later babygirl. Have fun with Nicki okay?" I say as Nicki reverses out of the driveway. "Bye mommy." Lia yells out. Once Nicki is down the street I walk back into the house to see Ayana sitting on the couch on the phone. "Yeah girl and my cousin is going to be moving out here soon, I can't wait." "Can't wait for what? To get in trouble?" Y/N says as she comes down the stairs with Ashley right behind her. "Where are you going?" "It's actually where are we going. But I need you to go upstairs and get ready." Y/N says. "Nobody is going to get in trouble. The only person that get in trouble around here is your bad ass daughter Kalia." "Watch your mouth. You are not grown little girl. Kalia is bad, but Kalia doesn't crash her car three days after she get it. Into the garage doors at that."
      "It was just the taillight. It's not like there's a big dent in it." "There is. In the taillight. It shouldn't be cracked. Your a worse driver than Dinah. Although my baby has gotten better." Y/N says as she stands behind me and wraps her arms around my waist. She's kisses my cheek and looks at me. "You need to get your fine ass upstairs and get ready. I'm giving you an hour. It takes an hour to get there." "Where are we going?" "With some friends and shopping for Halloween costumes." "I ordered mine already." "Well what are you being?" You gotta wait and see." I say with a smirk. "Ew. Y'all don't wanna do that somewhere like your room?" "You don't want to do something like go find a job to fix your taillight?" Y/N says and I let out a giggle. "But it's just a taillight you can't just fix it?"
     "Ayana, the day I got you the Jeep we had a whole talk. We agreed that if anything happened to that car you would fix it. Keeping up with it I would handle, but when you crash it and it needs fixing then you would have to pay for it. In this case you crashed the car, so you have to fix it. It only costs $150. I just gave you three grand two weeks ago for your grades. What did you do with that money? Spent it on clothes? I took you shopping for school clothes two months ago. Theres no way you needed more clothes. I know you go shopping in Dinah's closet. Pay for the taillight. I work three jobs. I told you my assistant job is still open to you." Y/N says.
      "Yana, your sister is right. You need a job. I already told Analisa when she comes out here she has to get a job out here. Y'all are old enough. It's time to start making your own money. Not wasting your sisters. She still has to take care of this house. Making sure the lights, gas, and water is still running. Ve a conseguir un trabajo." Sammie says as she makes her way down the stairs. "Okay Tía." "Now go get ready. The guy is here to fix your taillight, so we can go out." "TIA! The point of her getting a job is so she can fix it herself." "I'm not driving a car with a broken taillight." "Where are you guys going?" Y/N says as Sammie puts her purse down. "Shopping. Necesito ropa." I hear Y/N sigh. "Hold on."
      She lets go of my waist and taps my butt twice. "Come on." I take her hand and we go upstairs to the room and she goes to her safe and I start to undress. "Baby, Imma run this money downstairs and you just... damn." I hear her say and I turn around as I stand there naked. I see her checking me out. I let out a giggle and turn around and walk towards the bathroom. "I'm going to get in the shower. Go run the money downstairs. I only got 50 minutes left." I say and close the door to the bathroom. "I might just join you after I come back upstairs." I hear her say and I let out a laugh as I turn the shower on. I get in and start to wash my body.
     After 5 minutes I hear a car pull out and the bathroom door open. "Y/N you're not getting in with me. You already took a shower and your dressed." "Okay I won't but can we talk?" "What about?" "Us. I've been trying to figure out the gigantic way of asking you this question but I feel as though you probably don't want that. And plus I don't want to have lie to our friends later and say you're my girlfriend when you're not. So Dinah Jane, will you be my girlfriend?" "Really babe while I'm in the shower?" I say and let out a giggle. "Yes, it's spontaneous and plus it's literally my third time asking you this question." "Yes Y/N I'll be your girlfriend. Can you get my robe from behind the door since you're in here?" I ask her.
     "I mean you can come out here naked too." She says. I turn off the shower and open the door. "I'm here, naked, now what?" "Come sit on my face." She says with a smirk. I laugh and shake my head. "Maybe if we didn't have somewhere to go. I need to go get dressed." She huffs and grabs my robe handing it to me. "Don't be mad. If you behave I might give you some later." I say as I take the robe from her and putting it on. I walk over to the sink and she stands behind me. I bend down to get the lotion under the sink. She places her hands on my hips and pull me back. "Babe!" I say as I laugh. "Stop teasing me then. You been teasing me since the first date when you wore that damn dress. I been wanting to blow your back out but I've been patient." She says and I stand straight up. She takes my robe off and I thank her. I put some lotion in my hand and start to rub it on my body. She grabs some and starts to rub it on my back.