Chapter 17

Ayana's POV

       "That feels so good Jack." I moan out. "It's the best you ever had?" He asks me. "Yes." I let out. "You're so good." "I know." He says. He gets off my back and sits down on the bed next to me. "I told you that you needed a massage. You're stressed out babe." I turn on my back and sit up against the headboard. "Babe? You've never called me that before." I say as I look at him. "Well, I just figured since we've gotten closer I could call you that. Yana listen, the past few weeks we've been spending together I've liked it. I learned that I like to be around you.
I like to spend time with you. Sometimes I'd rather just be around you and no one else. I really like you. And I was kind of hoping you did too. Unless I'm just reading wrong." He says with a shy smile.
      He's too cute. I'm not going to lie, I really like Jack too. He shows me that he cares and boy does he listen. Every time we're on the phone he asks me how my day went and he'll sit there and listen to me rant. He also makes sure that I have a smile on my face no matter what. If I'm having a bad day just talking to him and hearing his voice makes my day. Plus, he's the cutest white boy that I know.
       I'm just scared. I don't want it to end up like my first relationship. Listen, I may have to lied to Y/N about my relationships. My first relationship I cared so deeply about. He was my everything. His name was Amare. This was back when we lived in Houston. He was the perfect boyfriend to me. He was sweet to me, he carried my books for me, he bought my lunch, he walked me to class. At a young age he was involved in the streets. His family was already in it so he was next lined up and he knew that. We were 15 when we dated. In our sophomore year. Once he was officially in the game he started to change.
       We were both virgins and told each other that we would wait for each other. That all changed when he cheated on me with my then best friend and got her pregnant. That's when I broke up with him and cut her off. That heartbreak was the worse. I vowed myself to never let a man get that close to my heart ever again. But Jack just changes all of that.
       He doesn't make me feel like I can't trust him. He communicates with me and that's why I like him so much. If he has a video shoot and he knows girls are going to be all up on him, he tells me. Everything he does he lets me know. He never lets me feel unsure about what he's doing. I trust him. I'm just scared he'll break that trust by doing what Amare did. "Ayana?" I break out of thoughts by Jack calling my name. "Ive been calling your name for the past few minutes. Are you okay? If you don't like me back you can just say that. I won't be mad." He says. "No it's not you. Jack, I like you too. I'm just scared."
      "Of me?" He ask as he looks at me sincerely. "No. It just.... I gave my all in a relationship before to somebody who played to be this perfect person who just happened to be a big phony. I don't want to give my heart to someone that isn't going to take care of it correctly." I say as I look him in the eyes. "Ayana, I'm not going to play with your heart. I want to give you mine if anything. I wouldn't do nothing to yours that I wouldn't want you doing to mine. Was this person Camila? Because I heard, well seen that you dated her and I heard what she did to Chris and all." I giggle and shake my head. "No it wasn't. I did date her, but it wasn't her. She was a good girlfriend. It's because of who I dated before her that made me lose her. I couldn't trust her because of him. I just don't want to do the same with you because I really like you." I say.
       "I know I can trust you. You never gave me a reason not to. I just don't want the past to ruin my future with you." I continued to say. "I want to say that I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. I would never do anything to mess up what we have. He was dumb for doing what he did. You're an amazing girl. And if you let me, I want to show you that you are plus more." He says with a smile. "I will." "Will you be my girlfriend?" "I would love that." I say as I lean over and kiss his cheek.
      He gets up from the bed. "Im going to take a shower before I have to bring you back." I pout. "I don't want to go back."He comes over and pecks my lips and I smile. "I don't want you to go back either, but your aunts will kill me if I didn't." He says. Maybe Tía Sammie is feeling nice today. I pull out my phone and FaceTime Tía Sammie. She answers on the second ring. "Hola mi amor. ¿Que pasa?" "Tía can i stay the night at Jack's house? Te prometo que no pasará nada. (I promise nothing will happen)" "Yo no se nena. I don't know what tu hermana will say about it." "Tía, she doesn't have to know. Además, quiero quedarme en casa de mi novio. (Plus I want to stay at my boyfriend's house.)"
      "¿Novio? ¿Cuándo tuviste novio? (Boyfriend? When did you have a boyfriend?)." She asks. "Hace como un minuto. (Like a minute ago.) Please tía?" She lets out a sigh. "Fine. Just be back en la mañana." "I will. Thank you, thank you." I say. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. You better be treating my nena good, boyfriend Jack." Jack looks shocked and I giggle. "I will Ms.Sammie." "Okay. Buenos noches." She says before she hangs up. "I'm still going to shower. You can too. Just pick out whatever you want to wear to bed." "Who said I wanted to shower with you?" I ask. "Who said you were showering with me? There's another room with a bathroom, you can shower in there. There's soap and everything in there." Jack says.
       "Come here." I say and he walks over to me. "What's up?" He says. I pull him down by his shirt and bring him into a kiss. I smile into it and pull away. "What was that for?" He asks. "You're cute. That's why." I say with a smile. "I'm going to shower. I'll see you when I'm done." He says as he kisses my forehead and walks into the bathroom.
       I get up and walk into his closet and grab one of his white tshirts and I go back out and grab a pair of shorts from his drawer. My phone rings and I go over to the nightstand to grab it.

FaceTime call from Twiiiiiinnn🥰🥰💕