.: Chapter 1 :.

Time | 1:45pm -
George's P.O.V -

Homework. The one thing I dreaded about college. But with your two best friends as my roommates, it isn't as bad as you think. Those best friend can include Monster obsessed and Muffin man, long for Karl and Bad.

Usually the dorm room would be screaming with noise, but celebrate that it isn't. Mid-Terms are coming up and I have to study hard to pass. Computer Technology, Isn't the easiest thing to do nor clearly study. So I have to focus on studying than anything else right now.

I could hear the door open from the distance with a faint 'George?' followed behind it.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Oh good, I thought you weren't in here. Anyways how's studying going." Bad asked.

"Stressful as usual." I sighed.

Bad and Karl aren't doing Computer Technology so they have it easier. Bad is doing Food Technology while Karl is doing Art.

"Nice, nice. I got you a muffin, wanna have it?" Bad said.

"Yes, please." I said.

Bad made his way over to the kitchen to grab a plate and heat up the muffin, while he was busy cooking the muffin in the microwave I went back to studying. But soon ended when Karl came barging in the room.

"Hahaha, Oh- SORYY GEORGE!!" Karl yelled while running threw the dorm, "I FORGOT SOME SUPPLIES! I'LL BE OFF YOU TAIL NOW!!" 

And with that he left whilst slamming the door on the way out. I sighed and continued with my stupid studying.

Apparently I was way to into it that I didn't realise Bad was there trying to get my attention.

"Hello? George, you in there?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah sorry. Got to into it." I replied.

"George you need to stop pushing yourself, please take a break."

"Not right now-"

"George, please." Bad pleaded.

"I will only if we can do it later today, I mean it is Friday."

"Knowing you you'll be studying all weekend so might as well. I'll text Karl, we are gonna leave at 6:30pm." Bad said grabbing his phone out of his pocket, "Oh also here's your muffin!" 

Bad placed down the Muffin, I mumbled a quick 'Thank you' then went right back to studying.

Time skip | 6:20pm - 

"Karl, c'mon. We have to leave in about 10 minutes." I yelled.

Bad and I were already dressed. I was wearing a blue hoodie with black jeans. Bad was wearing his black and red plaid shirt with blue jeans.

Karl stumbled down the stair wearing his signature rainbow hoodie and blue jeans. 

"Sorry that I took long, can someone help me with my necklace though?" Karl asked.

Ahh yes. How could I forget, we all had matching necklaces. Not the shitty ones from Target, like proper ones.

Similar to this.