.: Chapter 9 :.

TW: Reckless Karl

Time: 10:03am | Next Day
Location: Dorm Room
George's P.O.V -

Its normal day, but not exactly normal. I had today off because of the incident yesterday and apparently someone, Bad, told the person who runs the school what happened and now I'm in the dorm, by myself watching 'Scooby-doo monster island' on repeat.

Although it is nice, its boring as fuck. I mean, I'm completely fine! A little bruise here and there but I can still walk and do stuff. I mean since the visit to Dream- wait I still haven't opened the gift! CRAP!

I walk to my room to find the piss yellow coloured present on my bed side table. I grab and make my way back to the living room. 

I rip off the wrapping paper in a hurry to find a box, more specifically a jewellery box. I mean he is my sugar daddy so it kinda made sense, but that doesn't mean I'm still flustered.

I open the box to find a type of ring. It was a golden ring with an adorable little rose as an accessory. With part of the side being leaves or rose petals?

 With part of the side being leaves or rose petals?

Something like this ^

I reach over to grab my phone on the table infront of my. I open my phone to messages and click Dream's contact.

---------------------------

Georgie 🥺

*Insert image of Ring*
Thanks for the ring ;) xx

Dream 😲

No probs ;)

---------------------------

I leave Dream's contact and go onto the group chat that was recently been renamed 'We need help in a different way lol'.

---------------------------

Gogy

*Insert image of ring*
Look at what I gotttt!

Monster Man 😃
BESTIEEEEE thats so pretty!
Is that what dream got you? 👀

Gogy
Yesssssss 👀

Muffin 🧁
Go back to your class KARL!!

Monster Man 😃
K, fine
See you guys

Gogy
Cya 🌂

---------------------------

I turn off my phone and take my attention back to the tv, which was still playing Scooby Doo. My tummy starts rumbling so I got up to make some food.

I decided to make 2 minute noodles since it was the best thing to eat out of everything in the kitchen. I had already put the hot water in, as well as the flavouring but not the vegetables cause they taste like shit. 

While boiling, I hear a knock at the door. I make my way over thinking that it was just Karl or Bad who left their key but no it wasn't.

It was my Computer Technology teacher. 

"Hello Mr Davidson. I'm here to collect your assessment task for the last term." He says poshly.

"Ok, I'll be right back." I say and walk over to my room.

I find my task on my desk next to some pencils. I grab it and dust of the... dust and head back over to him.

"Here you go Mr Benard!" I say and give to him.

"Thank you also here is the work your going to miss today. Please hand it to me next time I see you." He says and he walks away.

I close the door and go back to my noodles, I eat them all then I get started on the work.

---------------------------

Last class of the day
Bad's P.O.V - 

I go back to my work after those muffins finally got off the group chat I turn my attention back to my teacher in maths.

Maths is not my favourite subject and not my best either, and we were learning something new. I had no clue what was going on. So I raised my hand and the teacher came over.

"Yes Darryl?" She replied.

"I don't understand this could you help me with it?" I ask.

She explains it well and I finally understand, shockingly.

'RIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG'

There goes the bell. I pack my stuff up and make my way back to the dorm. It was a calm walk back, the cool breeze helped with relief of stress and before you know it I was there. I got my key from my pocket and opened the door.

I saw George laying on the couch with his head in his phone and paper scattered around the table. I take a closer look at the paper and see that its Computer Technology.

"George, I thought you stayed inside today." I say.

He looks up very confused, he then realises what I'm talking about.

"I didn't Mr Bernard came in and gave me this stuff, and I gave him my assessment so yeah." He says.

I didn't know if it was true or not but I didn't pay any attention to it.

"I'm gonna go study in my room." I say.

I grab my stuff and head to my room. I hear the door whip open whilst I'm walking in front of it and here comes Karl running full speed into me.

We hit the ground with a 'thud'. I was fine, thankfully and I think Karl was.

"Oh My GOD! BAD, I AM SOOO SORRRYYYY!!!" He yells and apologises.

He gets off my and offers a hand to help me up. I accept his offer as he pulls me off.

"I'm fine Karl, just be careful next time." I say back to him.

He nods his head and makes his way away from scene. I see George staring at me in shock.

"Like I said before George, I'm fine." I say again.

I see him sigh and I go to my room to study, and as much as I hate it, I have to pass college to leave this hell hole

---------------------------

BRUH, I swear just today it got way more view and now we're at 1.3k view!? Also the next chap is gonna be the last one in college so stay tuned (And a long chap too)

Love ya'll <3