.: Chapter 26 :.

Time: 12:00pm
Location: Bad, George and Karl's room
3rd P.O.V -

Bad's crush on Skeppy was getting worse and worse each second, so why not ask the 2 who are in relationship with other mafia members... George and Karl. After at least an hour they had gotten nowhere, it was not looking good (NO ANGST don't want to spoil but there is a happy ending :D)

"Have you guys gotten anything?" Bad asked.

George and Karl both shock their heads no, Bad sighed. He flopped to the floor and felt like giving up.

"There's no way I'm doing this, how did you guys get in a relationship?" Bad asked.

"Wait George is in a relationship? With who?" Karl asked confused.

"With Dream, I couldn't sleep nor could he so I went to make tea, met him in the kitchen and then he took me and him to the roof and then popped the question." George answered.

"Aww thats cute! Mine's similar to George except on a balcony." Karl answered.

"So do I just ask h-" Bad got cut off.

"Wait I have a vision! Why don't- wait, never mind." Karl answered.

"How about we do this another time? Bad asked.

"But Bad-"

"Its fine." Bad said.

Bad tried to sound positive but it didn't sound like it. George and Karl were extremely worried, they've always seen Bad as a positive muffin but now he's a sad muffin.

George's phone pinged, George quickly checked it. It was Dream, his eyes scanned the text and a smirk formed to his face.

"Should we go after him?" Karl asked.

"I think they got it covered." George showed Karl the text.

A smirk fell on Karl's face to which got awfully sus if you ask me. 

Time Reverse: 10 Minutes
With Skeppy, Sapnap and Dream

"No! There is no way its going to work!" Skeppy said.

"C'mon man, just try please. We've all seen the way he looks at you just try it!" Sapnap said.

"Fine, but if he says no then your buying me a lot, and I mean A LOT of Ice cream." Skeppy said.

Skeppy left the room soon after that, leaving Dream and Sapnap alone. They were both thinking the same thing and they could tell.

"Yep, I'm texting them about it." Dream said.

Time: Present
Bad's P.O.V -

I was walking through the halls staying in my own thoughts, there was a bit off noise around but mostly just silent. I was turning the corner and was faced with a chest and I fell down, I look up to see that its Skeppy.

We stay there looking into each others eyes until he snaps out of it and offers a hand, I agree and he pulls me up.

"Sorry for knocking you over!" Skeppy says.

"No, Its completely fine. I wasn't looking were I was going." I say

"Well, its fine. Do you want to do something with me?" Skeppy asks.

"Sure!" I answer.

We walk down some halls and eventually make it downstairs in the kitchen. We make some food and start talking, it goes pretty smooth until one thing.

"So what are your thoughts about me?" Skeppy asks.

Tone thing he asks and he puts me on the chopping block.

"Well, your nice and that. Oh! And an amazing friend!" I say.

"Well your all those and pretty cute!" He says.

"... what." 

"Y'know what I said, and I can tell those aren't your real feelings."

"Fine, your an amazing guy and I'm glad that I met you."

"And?"

"SKEPPY!

"Just answer the question!"

"Fine your cute."

Skeppy comes up to me and places a quick kiss on the lips. I look extremely flustered.

"Wh-what the muffin?" I stutter.

"Boyfriends?" Skeppy asks.

"Sure, now lets go and watch that movie." I says happily.

3rd P.O.V -

Bad and Skeppy leave to go and watch their movie while 4 people were snooping around.

"Man they are hopeless." Sapnap said.

"At least they got together so thats a plus!" George chimed.

-------------------

3/3 ships doneeeee! Also I've been meaning to say, the dragon book is out right now so go and read it!!

Also I know a lot and I mean A LOT of you guys or girls or non-binary baes are loving the book but next chapter should be the final chapter, I've been going under a lot of stress lately and so I think I may end it but I do have many plans for books ahead! :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a amazing day or night! <3 <3