.: Chapter 17 :.

Time: 10:00pm
Location: George, Karl and Bad's Room
Karl's P.O.V -

We were currently in our bedroom and thank god for that, I would not get a moment to myself. It was either someone congratulating Sap and I or getting pestered by many questions from people.

But it was time to tell what happened to George and Bad. We were all sitting in a circle on the floor with snacks, it was like a sleepover for 3rd Graders.

We played Uno before to make sure that everyone was asleep so that we could do somethings at night. Once we were sure everyone was asleep, we were on the move to the kitchen. We tried to make as less noise as possible but since we were all giggly it failed.

We were successfully in the kitchen, surprisingly not waking anyone up. We raided the pantry and took our escape. We had with us some marshmallows, cookies, Monster for me of course and chocolate. George and Bad got drinks but I didn't see what they grabbed.

We were making our way back even louder this time because of all the packets and it had seemed to wake up someone.

"Hello?" Someone asked.

We all froze, I cautiously turned back and answered.

"Ranboo?" I say.

"Oh, its just you guys. Keep it down some of use are trying to sleep." Ranboo says and heads back to his room.

We speedrun back to the room and close the door in hurry. We set everything up and finally get to relax.

"Ok, now spill the details."  George says smirking.

I tell them the full story on what happened and what I was thinking. They went crazy by trying to contain their fangirl scream but completely failed and woke up more people.

3 people burst into the room ready to attack. It was Sap, Dream and Skeppy.

"You guys ok? Anyone I need to beat up?" Dream says.

"No- no, we're just talking about stuff." Bad reassures.

"Oh Ok, well G'night guys." Dream says.

Dream and Skeppy leave the room and Sap stays back. He plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Night Sweetheart." Sap says and follows the 2 who left.

As soon as the door closes the start quietly screaming.

"Shhhh! Your gonna wake more people! Now anyone up for Minecraft." I say.

George and Bad nod there heads and go to there PC. I make a server and call it 'Monster Energy lol'. I add them to the list and wait for them to get a notification.

We get on and start building houses for ourselves. George builds a mushroom house, Bad builds a little cottage core hut and I build a colourful house.

We play on it for awhile until it was 2:00am. We start to feel sleepy so we log off and go to bed, I cuddle with Kevin.

--------------------------

A little fluff? Idk anymore 😅

Stay positive (NOT COVID)!

<3 <3