.: Chapter 19 :.

Time Skip: 2:00pm
Location: Pool (sploosh)
3rd P.O.V -

Everyone was there at the pool in there swimmers. Everyone was waiting for the floaties to be done. There was enough floaties for everyone but they just had to be blown up.

They were half way there, but George was sick of it and just jumped into the pool... Just kidding, he got pushed in by Tommy. Everyone's attention turned over to George who was in the pool.

George's head slowly rised from the water, you could tell he was pissed. He was death staring Tommy like his life depended on it. George slowly started to smile.

"Dream? Can you please push Tommy into the pool?" George questioned.

Dream did as George said and pushed Tommy into the pool. Tommy came up in a hurry, he flicked his hair to the side.

"Yo! What the fuck man!?" Tommy yelled.

"Karma..." George trailed off.

A faint 'language' could be heard from Bad.

Time Skip: 10 minutes.

Finally, every floatie was done and ready to go. Everyone was either on there own floatie or sharing with someone, like Sapnap and Karl. Or they were with Tommy and Quackity being dickheads getting everyone wet with water.

But instead George was swimming around the pool, feeling like a mermaid. Then a light bulb hit George like a bullet, he had the thought of pushing Dream of off his floatie.

He smirked wickedly and head off to start his plan. He sneakily swam over to Dream who was laying down on his floatie with his eyes closed. George took a breath and dived under water to try and push Dream off his floatie. With many attempts none of them were working he gave up under it happened.

Techno came over to George, he leaned into George and whispered.

"I'll help you if you make a move on him." Techno whispered.

George thought for a second before agreeing. They both worked together to try and push Dream off into the water, it worked. A splash could be heard from when he was pushed in and no sign off him getting up for air.

"Dream?" George asked.

There was no answer which caused George to go into a panic and try to find him. He dipped his head down to see if he was there where he got pushed in, but there was no sign of him there. He felt a pair off arm wrap around his waste which caused him to panic even more.

George shot his head up and turned around to face no one other than Dream, George started to calm down but not completely.

"DREAM! Oh my god, I thought you drowned and-"

"I'm fine George, just shocked me at first." Dream huffed.

They were both stuck in a trance for a bit, both staring into each others eyes. They started to lean in. Until someone loud voice disturbed them both from there moment.

"If ya'll are gonna fuck then leave!" Sapnap yells.

"LANUAGE!" Bad yells.

George and Dream both flush a vibrant red. George immediately pulls away from Dreams grasp and makes his way over to the side of the pool to where Bad was. Dream did the same but went to Wilbur.

"What was that George?" Bad grinned.

"Its none of your concern." He admits, although it was clear something was going on.

--------------------------

I'm gonna say that this chapter is gonna be a 2 parter, if you know what I mean. Sorry that I haven't uploading as frequently as usual, some friends are being dicks sooo I've had time collecting myself and all that jazz.

Stay Amazing! <3