.: Chapter 20 :.

You don't have to listen to it, but this is a bop ^

Time: 12:00am
Location: Mansion
3rd P.O.V -

It was exactly Midnight and George couldn't sleep, something that he found easy was now becoming difficult. George made his way down the ladder from his bed and left the room as quietly as he could.

He quietly made his way down to the kitchen to make himself some tea, he tiptoed his way through the mansion and finally arrived at the kitchen. He found a kettle and boiled water in it. George searched each cupboard to find a tea bag when a little voice was heard.

"What are ya looking for?" Dream asked.

"Just a tea bag, can't sleep. Why are you down here?" George asked back.

"Well, someone was creating a racket in the kitchen, which woke me up. Your lucky it was me that caught you." Dream responded.

"Sorry, for waking you up. Could you help me quickly?"

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Just a tea bag... can't find it." George said for a second time.

Dream wondered over to over to the cabinets to search for a tea bag. He eventually did which took a while. He brought many sorts over to George to let him decide which one he wants.

"You want one?" George asked.

"Yes please Georgie." Dream cooed.

George went over to grab 2 cups and placed the back onto the counter. George wondered back over to the fridge, to grab some milk then he went to the cabinet to grab sugar. On his way back he grabbed a spoon as well.

The kettle was finally and George pours each cup a fair amount of water, he left the tea bags rest for a bit and George sat on top of the counter. It was a comfortable silence for a while.

Dream took over since George was lost in thought. Dream casually made the rest of tea, he gave George his tea and George mumbled a small 'thanks'.

George took a sip of his tea and it was mouth blowing, it was delicious.

"You like the tea?" Dream asked.

"Yeah, its nice!" George replied.

Dream came over to George and grabbed his wrist to pull him somewhere else. They wondered around for a bit still with their tea's. They came to a room, it was just a plain old room. But for Dream it wasn't.

Dream placed his tea on a table in the corner and grabbed a chair while at it. George didn't know wether to ask what the heck he was doing or just to stay quiet.

Dream placed the chair in the middle of the room and got on top of it. He fiddles with the roof tile until it came loose. He placed it gently to not wake anyone, he pulled down a ladder and finally got rid of the chair. He climbed the ladder and onto the roof.

Dream poked his head down to talk to George. He reached his arm out to grab George.

"You coming?" Dream asked.

George nodded his head and made his way over to the ladder, he took Dream's hand and climbed up onto the roof.

And boy the view was beautiful, even though it was midnight it didn't matter... well for George it did. He was stuck in a trance, just viewing the view.

"How do you know about this?" George asked.

"Well I made it not so long ago and I use it to get away from the Mafia life." Dream said.

George nodded his head, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. George turned to look at Dream.

"What?" Dream asked.

"Nothing..." George trailed off.

Dream mumbled a response which George could not hear at all.

"Pardon?" George asked still facing Dream.

Dream flushed a shade of pink, he took a breath and started talking again.

"Its just that, I have a feeling that your special than the others." 

"How so?"

"Well, whenever your around I just have the need to protect you, even from something little for that matter."

"I get what you mean, I feel the same if you could say?"

"Well, there isn't no need to protect me. I only need to worry about my princess."

Now it was George's turn to blush. It was a comfortable silence for a few minutes, George had turned around to hug Dream properly. They were just there, in there own little world together with no one to interrupt them.

"George?" Dream asked.

"Yes?"

"What are we, I'm just wondering."

"Well, what do you want us to be?" 

"Well, y'know... boyfriends?" Dream admitted.

George placed a quick kiss on Dream's lips.

"Ok Dream." George said.

Dream nearly suffocated George from an even tighter hug. He started swinging him around in joy.

"D-Dream! I'm gonna fall." George yelled but not completely.

"Oh!- Sorry, I'm just excited."

George giggled and started to climb down the ladder.

"Are you coming Dream?" George asked.

"Yep!" Dream pipped.

Dream climbed down the ladder to meet with George who looked like he was gonna fall asleep then and there. Dream picked up and gave him a piggy back ride back to George's room.

Dream opened the door and quietly put him back on his bed, he gave him a quick forehead kiss and said 'Goodnight'.

He ran out of the room to not wake up Bad and Karl. He practically jumping wall to wall on his way back to his room jumping with joy.

-----------------------

2/3 SHIPS!!! We now just need skephalo, hope ya'll enjoyed the fluff!

We will be getting more screen time for Cheeto soon don't worry! :)

Have a great day or night! <3