.: Chapter 15 :.

Time: 8:00am

Location: George, Karl and Bad's Room

Karl's P.O.V -

Yesterday, since George fell asleep in Dream's arms, he had to pull George onto his bed which was on the top bunk. Which took a while but we all had to work together to get him up there and we finally did.

But back to the present, it was just Bad, George and I in our room. The house had been quieter then usual so we finally decided to go look for them.

We look through each room on every floor but we still had one room left. We sneak over to the room and knock on the door and let ourselves in.

We see mostly everyone that we see regularly see in the mansion, and then there are other people who we have never seen before.

There was 4 in total. One had dark green hair with a light green mask with cubes creating some type of face. 

Another one had an orange mask around his hole face except for his eyes, he also had dark skin as well.

The next one had a buzz shave on his head and had sunglasses, one blue and one red.

And lastly, he had black hair and some sort of shark face mask.

Everyone's attention was on us, we cautiously left the room and sprinted off in a hurry. I mean you would do it to if you didn't want to get caught, especially form a mafia group... that your living with.

And of course we never got far until someone caught us, we were dragged... well, not dragged but, yeah. We got dragged back to the room to meet with everyone again.

We were helped up and brought to a chair and the end of the room.

"Karl?" I turn to Sapnap.

"Yes?" I reply

"What were you guys doing down here and more specifically, why are you guys here?" He asked.

"Ok, we were wondering where you guys were and also what were you doing?" I say.

He sighs and starts talking.

"We were in a meeting, guess we should have told you guys sooner-"

"Are you guys gonna introduce us or not?" The one with sunglasses say.

"Ok fine." Sapnap sighs, "This is Sam, Ponk, Jack and Foolish." He points to each one with the respected name.

"Now you guys got to leave!" He says.

We make our way out of the room and head to the living room to do something together. We mostly watched Netflix and Youtube for the rest of the day.

It had been many of hours and no one had came up yet. We were currently watching 'Anne' and then I felt someone pull on my arm.

---------------------------

Ello everyone! I'm going back to school, or home school cause covid, so I'm not gonna be able to post as much as before.

Also sorry for the short chapter, I'm having cramps (I'm on period) Although thats not a good excuse.

Stay positive <3