.: Chapter 7 :.

Time: 3:50pm

Location: Limo | Going to Mansion

BadBoyHalo's P.O.V -

I honestly did not expect a limo, like at all. But we knew that they were rich and all that. There was even a driver that was there and holy muffin, the limo was decked out.

It had a snack cabinet, esky and much more. We haven't even sat down yet and I'm already shocked.

Skeppy guided me over to a seat, I sat down and he sat down next to me. I blushed a bit at his actions.

"You guys ready to go?" The driver called.

"Yep, all ready Gus." Skeppy replied.

Gus, he looked small but he was sitting so I had no idea. He was bold but had a moustache. He looked quite chubby but I'm not one to judge.

"You enjoying it so far?" Of course my thoughts were interrupted by Skeppy.

"Yeah." It was short and simple but he could tell something was wrong.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

I didn't answer. For my whole life I've kept most of my thoughts to myself thats how it works for me, but Skeppy didn't know that so what did he do? Well, Skeppy reached for my chin and gently moved it so that I look at him.

"Bad, I'm not going to force you but please tell me whats wrong. I can maybe help?" He says.

I swear, they can be mean muffins but they all have a soft spot for one person in particular. Dream is soft for George, Sapnap for Karl and Skeppy for me. 

WAIT, does that mean they like them?? But Skeppy's my friend, he would never like me though. (Bad, you little muffin HE LIKES YOUUUU)

"Fine, I'm worried for George and I'm nervous." I finally admit.

"For George or?" Skeppy asks

Great now I sound like a scaredy cat, I was nervous for George but also something else.

"Its kinda both, I'm nervous to see were you'll live and to live with you in the future." I say.

I shut me eyes, to wait for a reaction. Instead I didn't hear anything, I was engulfed in a hug. I give in and hug him back.

"Don't worry Bad, we'll get you guys comfortable and George will be fine we'll take him to the Nurse." Skeppy whispers.

"Thank you." I whisper back.

I let go from the hug and return back to my original position. It felt cold, like colder than usual. It was as if Skeppy made me feel... warm inside? It felt special but what does it mean. I like him as a friend, right?

Apparently going through my thoughts took longer than I thought.

"Bad, are you coming?" Karl asked.

I nod my head and hop out of the limo, and of course thanking Gus for the ride. I take a look at my surroundings. I was a massive mansion, like MASSIVE! It was at least 50 times bigger than our dorm room.

Skeppy grabbed my hand and brought us all inside, and were quickly surrounded by 3 dogs, 2 looking mean and 1 looking... derpy?

All 3 of them were surrounding Karl and I since George was in Dream's arms. But one of them noticed and went over to George.

"Oi! Bruno, Boxer and Cheeto down!" Sapnap yells.

The dogs do as they were told. They sit down all in a line and look at us.

"They aren't going to hurt you, they are just really protective but they'll warm up on you guys. Now lets go to Puffy and Niki." Dream says and starts walking through the building. (Niki my beloved 😫)

We all follow him until we reach a room, it had a little '+' sign to show that it was a kind of emergency/doctor room. We all head in and are met with to girls.

One had pink hair and had glasses which I found adorable. The other girl had white and brown fluffy hair with a little pirate hat on her head which suited her.

"Hello Boss, what can we do for you?" The pink haired said.

"Niki, can you guys check George, he got beat up and yeah." Dream said.

"Sure just place him on the bed and we'll do the rest." Niki said.

Dream placed George on the bed and shooed us out of the room while he stayed in. Karl and I were confused but Sap and Skeppy just went with it.

"How about we watch a movie?" Sapnap says.

"I'm down! Bad?" Karl answers.

I nod my head but can't help but feel worried for George.

-----------------------

A little bit of a short chapter today, I have not been getting enough sleep so thats what I'm gonna do now lol