.: Chapter 3 :.

Time: 9:36am
Location: Dorm common area
George's P.O.V -

A peaceful morning, is what I would say but since Bad is taking his stress out by baking its really pissing me off. Currently I was studying, Karl was still asleep and Bad... well, you know what he is doing.

"Oh my god, Bad. Can you stop making so much noise." I say or should I say yell.

"Well I'm sorry that I'm stressed." He yells back.

I could tell why he's stressed. Its because of Karl, since Karl may or may not be getting a sugar daddy and he's pretty nervous for him.

I sigh, set down my work and went over to Bad. I sit myself up on the counter and make myself comfortable.

"Listen Bad, we aren't 100% sure if he is gonna agree or not." I reason with him.

"I know but, I'm just worried about him." He said.

Just at that moment, Karl bursted into the room. Still wearing pyjamas, hair messy, basically all the things that involve waking up.

"Oh hey Karl!" I say.

"Hey- ok so I have decided that... I'm gonna do it." Karl whispered.

"Karl, we will support you no matter what. We are just worried about you." I respond.

"Ok! I'm gonna go and text him now!" Karl yelled while running back to his room.

God what have we gotten ourselves into. I nodded at Bad signalling that I was going back to my room. I grabbed all my supplies and went to my room.

Time: 9:45am
Location: Karl's room
Karl's P.O.V -

Alright, so I guess there ok with it? Welp, time to text the number.

-------------------------

Karl J.
Umm... Hello?

+ 61 *** *** *69
Hello, guess you finally answered.

Karl J.
Ye! I have decided that we are gonna do it.

+ 61 *** *** *69

Ok, come back to the bar tomorrow at 7pm with your friends and we'll discuss some plans.
Also the name is Sapnap.

Karl J.
Ok, I'm Karl and see you then?

Sapnap 😛

Yep, see you then! 😜

-------------------------

I blushed at the last text he sent. I mean although we haven't meet yet, its still a cute gesture. I set my phone down on my bedside table to tell them the news.

I open my door and make my way to George's room. I opened the door.

"Oh hey Karl, so whats the plan?" George asked.

I turned to face him and told him the details. He understood surprisingly.

"Could you come with me to tell Bad? I don't want to freak him out." I asked.

He nodded his head and lead me to Bad. He was sitting on the couch watching one of his cooking shows. George and I stood infront of the TV so that Bad couldn't see it.

"Umm, can you muffins please move?" Bad asked.

I turned to look at George for permission, he nods his head. I take a deep breath and start speaking.