.: Chapter 25 :.

Time: 6:00pm
Location: Eret's Mansion
3rd P.O.V -

It was finally Thursday, the day that they had all been waiting for. Everyone was already at Eret's Mansion. They were all seated down having dinner like a family would.

Everyone was casually eating food, Dream and Eret were talking. Everyone else was doing whatever the fuck they were doing but George felt uncomfortable. The girl next to George was being awfully touchy with him, he's told her to stop but she just hasn't.

George pulled on Dream's sleeve to get his attention. Dream turned around to see George, his eyes softened. George whispered in Dream's ear telling him what was going on, Dream was not having it so he picked George up and placed him on his lap.

That made the girl give Dream a dirty look and went back to eating. Dream and Eret started to talk again.

"So, who's that?" Eret asked.

"Oh, this is George." Dream looked at George for consent and George nodded his head, "My boyfriend."

"Aw! Thats sweet, but maybe keep it on the down low. If other people know you have a boyfriend or someone who desperately care about, they'll go for it." Eret said.

"I mean we haven't told anyone but 2 people now 3 know about it." Dream said.

Down the table Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo and Ranboo noticed whats going on between the 2. They turned to look at each other, Dream and George then themselves.

"You guys seeing what I'm seeing?" Tommy asked.

"Oh yes, lets go confront Gogy." Tubbo said.

Tubbo pulled Tommy off his chair and over to Dream and George.

"Hey Dream, can we speak to George?" Tubbo asked.

"Uh sure." Dream said.

George got off of Dream's lap and followed Tubbo and Tommy. They went to the next room over, they towered over George... well Tommy did and then they started asking questions.

"Are you and Dream dating? Thats all we want to know." Tommy asked.

George thought for a moment, should he tell them or play it off. The first option sounded a lot better. George took a deep breath and started talking.

"We are, but we aren't ready to tell anyone so shush." George admitted. 

"Ok, thats all we needed to know." Tubbo said happily.

Tubbo and Tommy walked off in a good mood leaving George confused. George shook his head and went back to Dream and Eret. They all started a conversation which went pretty smoothly.

Time Skip: 10:00pm

It was finally time to leave, most of them were tired and at least one was already asleep, Tubbo. Dream and Eret were saying there goodbyes and then they all headed to the limo to go home. Dream had his arm around George, they were awkwardly cuddling in the limo.

"So did you enjoy it?" Dream asked.

"Yeah, it was enjoyable except the... yeah." George answered.

"Its fine." Dream said.

Dream gave George a forehead kiss and closed his eyes and relaxed. George blushed a quick pink put shook it off.

-----------------------

I know its a short chapter but I went to bed at 2:00am last night and had to get a chapter out so this is all your getting.

Have a fabulous day or night! <3