.: Chapter 16 :.

Time: 6:00pm
Location: Living Room

Karl's P.OV -

It was Sapnap. He held me by my hand and brought me to my feet, he took me through the mansion and onto a balcony.

It had candles around the banister and rose petals scattered across the floor.

"Sap? What is all this?" I ask him.

He turns to me and just smiles. It was just us but I swear I could feel someone else's presence around us.

"Listen." Sapnap starts, "I know we have been talking for a while, in private but I have to say it now. Ever since the first time I saw you, well-"

"Sap, I know what your getting at, and I feel the same." I say.

I get brought into a tight hug and we stay there for a while. It was silent, and a comfortable one. We stayed there swaying lightly in the wind. I feel Sapnap lift his head up, I lift my head to view him.

His hand reached for my chin.

"May I?" He asked.

I nod my head and he slowly starts leaning in for a kiss. It was a slow process but we finally did it. His lips have landed on my lips, it was a successful landing boys!

My eyes slowly closed as we still remained kissed. I started to lose air and pulled away very slowly. I catch my breath and look back at him.

"So what does this make us?" I asked quietly.

"Well, what do you want us to be?" He asked back.

I took a little longer to reply, although I knew what the answer was but I didn't want to be desperate.

"Boyfriends...?" I finally say.

Sap places another kiss on my lips, it was a quick one.

"Of course." He answers.

We hug again and could hear clapping in the distance. We turn around to see multiple people clapping on the roof.

"Tommy? TECHNO!?" I yell.

"Its us all in the flesh!" Techno says slyly.

Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Techno, Ranboo and Quackity jump down from the roof to met with us.

"Don't worry we won't tell, thats your job." Wilbur says.

'Shi- we should probably go back! See you guys!" I say.

George and Bad are probably wondering where we went, we kinda left with no explanation. So we ran back to find George and Bad still on the couch watching Netflix. I sit down whilst Sap runs off the find Dream and Skeppy to tell them the news.

"So where did you go?" George asked.

Man, he likes his interrogation skills. I walk to the couch and take a seat.

"Ok the reason why I left is because... well Sapnap asked me to be his boyfriend, well kinda." I say.

They both do the most girliest scream I have ever heard! They jump around the room in joy, somehow George managed to trip over thin air and tumble to the floor, still being happy.

"Ok, spill the details!!" Bad yells.

"I'll tell you in the room, people could be watching." I say.

They had a confused look on their face. Oh right, they weren't spying on us.

"Basically Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Techno, Ranboo and Quackity were on the roof spying on us and saw us kiss." I explain.

They start laughing their bums off and I start to laugh to. We laughed hard for at least a minute. And boy it was gonna be story time tonight.

-------------------------- 

1/3 Couples down!

My French Teacher really said do fuck all at homeschooling today so I wrote this! lol

Stay positive ya'll! <3