.: Chapter 21 :.

Time: 9:00am
Location: Dream's Room
Dream's P.O.V -

It was morning time, I had finally gotten to sleep after the best night of my life. Thank god George said yes, otherwise I would've been broken.

I haven't told anyone yet since I just woke up. I don't know wether to tell anyone or not, I think I'll talk to George just in case he wants to keep it a secret or not, I'll keep it a secret for now though. I get off my bed and get dressed into a suit, for work because I had to sort out some stuff for the next mission.

I remember to grab my mask, and I head out of my room and go to my office. I normally get food delivered there so thats good, I might get someone to get George so that we could talk. I'll do it when they come.

I turn on my laptop and get to work as quick as I can, I grab out my notebook which I keep most of my notes in. I scribble some stuff down from my laptop until a knock at the door catches me of guard.

"Come in!" I say, or yell.

The door opens, It was Techno. He was holding my breakfast.

"Oh, Morning Techno." I say.

"Morning, so hows the progress with George going?" He asks.

"Its going good, speaking of George could you get him for me? I need to talk to him." I ask.

"If you pop the question sure! Enjoy your breakfast." Techno says and walks out.

Techno closes the door and I presume he's going to get George. I sigh, I didn't want to tell him that we already got together.

But off that, I get right into my breakfast. It consisted of Bacon and Egg Roll with Barbecue Sauce and with black coffee. It was delicious, normally my breakfast would be something bland... blander than usual so this was a step up.

As soon as I finished my meal, I went straight back to work. Booking meetings, checking Emails all that stuff. A small knock came from the door.

"Come in!" I say.

The door opens to reveal George, he was standing there in his pyjamas like he woke up.

"Did you just wake up?" I ask.

"Yes, now what did you need?" He says.

"Well do you want to spend today in my office?" I ask.

He thinks for a while but he eventually says yes and finds himself a seat in the corner. We were doing our own thing in our own little world, I was working while George was trying to stay awake while reading a book.

"George." I called.

"Y-yeah?" He responds.

"Do you want to keep our relationship a secret or...?" I question.

"I mean I don't mind, but for now can we keep it a secret?" He says.

"Sure! Do you want to sit next to me, that chair is pretty uncomfortable?" I ask.

He nods his head. I get up from my chair to get a chair for George to sit next to me. I grab the one opposite from my desk and bring it next to my chair where George is waiting. I place the chair down and Voila! He has a seat.

He immediately sits down and snuggles into the chair, he sets his book down and I assume he is going to go to sleep. I quickly lean over and give him a quick forehead kiss, when someone walks in to the room.

It was one of the maids.

"I'm sor-"

"Listen, don't tell anyone about this or its going to be your life. Got it!?" I yell making sure not to wake George.

They nod their head in hurry and stiffen.

"Now, what is it?" I say.

"U-um, the meeting with your team has started." They say.

"Wait- That was today!?" I yell.

They nod their head again, I get up with a hurry and sprint out. But before I go,

"Keep an eye on George please." I say.

"Yes sir!" They say and enter the room.

I sprint down hallways, stairs... practically everything just to get to the meeting room. I burst open the door making Niki and Puffy jump.

"Sorry I'm late and sorry for scaring you guys!" I apologise, "Alright lets get started."

Time Skip: 1 hour

George's P.O.V -

I had woken up from my nap, but I still had my eyes closed. I could hear a voice, a females voice that I don't recognise. It sounded like she was talking to someone. I try to focus more to hear what she says.

"Yeah, just clean the ... alright thank you Sammy! ... No its fine, I have to take care of George. Ok see ... " Thats all I could hear.

When she said my name it sounded like ... something a bitch would say. I already didn't like this girl. 

I open my eyes with care to get use to the light. I see the women, she had brown hair and blue eyes. When she saw me, she immediately put on a fake smile.

"Oh your awake!" She said way to sweetly.

I nod my head and look around for Dream but don't see him.

"Where's Dream?" I ask.

"He had a meeting and wanted me to look after you." She scoffed.

She came closer to me, she kneeled on the chair (NOT IN A ROMANTIC WAY!!) and put a knife against my throat.

"Now listen here bitch. Whats your relationship with Dream or should I say Clay??" She spat.

'Please hurry Dream!'

------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER! LMAO

Anyways off topic but I got a new bed so I don't have to sleep on a crappy sofa bed anymore!!

Also I'm working on a new book call 'Underwater Love' so stay tuned for that!

Have an amazing day or night! <3