.: Chapter 13 :.

Time: 9:00am

Location: George, Karl and Bad's Room | Mansion

George's P.O.V -

I was pissed. Even though it was the morning and a night passed, doesn't mean I'm still not gonna be in a shit mood for the rest of the day or until Tommy and Tubbo both apologise.

It was reliving to find out that it was just them, Tommy and Tubbo, had just seen it. But still, I mean I still haven't seen it yet.

Anyways, passing off that topic, it was morning at 9am to be exact. And I did not feel like doing anything today. But the good thing is that I have Boxer to keep me company. 

I decided that I should probably get dressed since I was still in the clothes I was in from yesterday. I climbed down the ladder and went to the walk in closet to find something cute to wear.

After a few minutes of looking through my wardrobe, I decided that since I wasn't in college anymore I could express that I was part of the LGBTQ community. So I was looking for something cute and slightly gay...

After a few minutes I got black ripped jeans, white under shirt and a pink, although it looked white to me, milk shirt. I tucked the shirt into the pants and placed a black belt around the pants. I went to the bathroom to add a bit of liner to my eyes, I decided for a winged eye. (I don't wear make up so I have zero fucks on what I'm doing)

I kept this look and took a look in the mirror, and boy... I looked Fabulous!

I happily made my way back to my bed to grab my sketchbook, I thought it was about time to see what I drew. I cautiously opened the book to the last page I had drew on, it looked good but it was missing something though. I decided to finish it off later.

I made my way out of the room with Boxer following me. I made it to the elevator and clicked on the '1st floor' button. I left the elevator and entered the living room. I sat on one of the couches and turned on the TV and went straight to Netflix.

I created a new person and named it 'George <3' and searched every crevasse to find something to watch. I finally decided on Rick and Morty. I let it play with my attention quickly going else where. 

If your wondering where my attention went, well it went to Tommy and Tubbo. They both had there heads horizontally against the wall and they were just watching me.

I sigh and turn to fully face them.

"What do you idiots want?" I ask them.

They freeze for a bit and finally come into the room, they make there way infront of the couch to face me. I just look at them confused.

"Can we watch it with you?" Tubbo asks.

I nod my head and turn my attention back to the TV.

Time flew by fast. 1, 2, 3... 12 episodes down it had already been 4 hours and we were just there watching TV, no one had said a word, nor had anyone else came into the living room. It was starting to get a bit suspicious. I turn to look at them but there eyes were glued to the screen. I take my attention away from them.

Another episode goes by and Boxer had came up on the couch to watch with us, he laid down next to me going near my body heat to keep him warm. (Yeah that sounded weird)

I give Boxer head pats and I hear someone coughing, I turn to where the coughing is coming from. Its coming from Tommy. He stands up as well as Tubbo. He grabs the remote from me and pauses the TV. I pout and Boxer growls.

"Listen George, we're sorry and we didn't know that you didn't want anyone to look at your sketch book. Again sorry." Tubbo said.

Tubbo nudged Tommy to say sorry to. Tommy sighed.

"Fine, sorry George... for looking through your sketch book." Tommy finally says.

I finally sighed, they had finally done. But do I accept?

"Fine, your forgiven. Now let me watch the TV!" I say.

Tommy turns the TV back on and lets me watch it again. Tommy and Tubbo left the living room so it was just me. Until I hear someone turn off the TV.

I turn around to see Dream, he turned it off. I was about to say something but he had already dragged me out to the limo with Gus driving. Everyone was in the limo, including Kevin. 

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see." Dream answers.

Great I'm gonna get kidnapped by people I know aren't I?

------------------------

Another Chap done! People are kinda going off about the necklace situation in chapter 1, I'm gonna say this now... I couldn't find anything else, I know it looks childish but just bare with it.

Anyways fluff chapter coming out either tomorrow or the day after!

<3 <3