.: Chapter 27 :.

TIME SKIP: 2 WEEKS

Time: 9:45pm
Location: Living Room
3rd P.O.V -

Everything was going great, the last 2 weeks were a blast. They had finally finished their mission whilst George finished out his sketch book, Bad was baking a lot of treats for everyone and they would be gone in at least a minute and Karl was being Karl.

George had shown Dream his sketch book and love every single one of the drawings, he sneakily got up in the middle of the night a printed each one and kept them in his office draw... simp.

Currently everyone was seating in the living room watching TV while Techno was still in there but just reading with his glasses. It was nearing 10:00pm which a surprise was happening, which was planned for a while. Dream, Sapnap and Skeppy each wanted to show there gratitude even though the spoil their lovers with affection each day. But they did it anyways.

Dream and George were cuddling with Boxer sleeping beside George and stealing Dream's affection from George. Karl and Sapnap were messing with Cheeto and Bad and Skeppy were cuddling. Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo were rolling around on the floor and who knows what Quackity and Wilbur was doing (Probably Arson).

But the clock had finally hit 9:55pm and that was a great time to force everyone out of the house and outside were chairs were already out and ready for people to sit on or break them.

"Alright how about we go outside?" Techno said.

A wave of 'yes', 'sure' and 'ok Techno-chan' erupted from everyone. Everyone got up and went outside and sat on the chairs while Tommy and Tubbo were rolling around in the grass. It was 9:59 and boy were they not ready.

A lot of Fireworks erupted and shot up into the sky, it was a beautiful sight to see. You were either in a state of shock or just confused. A sea of colours showed up for everyone except George since, y'know, he's colourblind.

George turned back to Dream, and asked him one single question.

"Did he forget that I was colourblind?"

"Oh SHIT-" Dream started wheezing.

That got everyones attention.

"What." Tommy asked.

"George tell them what you SAI-" Another wheeze erupted.

"Did HE forget that I was colourblind?" George said.

Everyone burst into laughter while Boxer came up to George waiting for head pats, and he got them.

"They'll never understand my pain... unless." George had a firework in his hand.

"FUCK, HE'S GONNA PULL A TECHNO!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE"

"LANGUAGE!!!"

Overall it went pretty well and no one got hurt except the fact that Tommy ran into a door and Dream was on George's side. Once everyone was calm again but still on edge, George turned to Dream.

"Guess I am Daddy's Naughty Little Boy. " George said.

"Right you are." Dream smirked.

---------------------------

That was the End of the magnificent Book that took me a while to write. Oh god, I'm now sad this was fun to write but its time to write a new book which is already on my page.

Thank you for all of the support! Every single comment made me smile and laugh. But the one thing that I loved the most was...

Cheeto, we all need him! :D

And lastly, HAVE A AMZING DAY OR NIGHT! <3 <3 <3 <3