• 16 • The Two Fools

"Is that porn?" Gino quirked a brow and nodded to my phone from his plane seat

"Is that porn?" Gino quirked a brow and nodded to my phone from his plane seat. A smirk was etched on my bestfriend's face as he saw my surprised reaction to his comment. He really thought he caught me watching X-rated content.

"It's not porn," I answered low, sliding my phone into my pocket. I looked out the window as an attempt to avoid his intense gaze, but was rapidly interrupted by Luca's voice.

"Ha! You owe me 100$, bro, run it up," Gino grumbled as my brother immaturely danced in his seat next to me in victory, "I'll hand it to you, Gino, he did look like he was watching porn."

"You guys really thought I'd be watching that on our private jet?" I narrowed my eyes at them as Luca shrugged.

"You looked two seconds away from a hard-on."

"Agreed," Gino nodded. The two snickered like prepubescent boys while I simply shook my head.

Luca came down from his laughter and leaned in towards me, "Seriously though, I can put you on some good stuff, there's that one actress, name's Laura-"

"The one with the double E's?" Gino queried.

"You already know! Man, she got me all types of bothered, bro. So if you ever got any trouble getting it up with Francesca...", he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Do you hear yourself?" I cringed at his suggestion.

"Works for me with Constance," Gino said nonchalantly.

My eyebrows shot up, "I thought you were whipped."

I was surprised by my friend's comment, I was certain him and his girlfriend were completely crazy about each other.

"Whipped isn't enough for a serial cheater like me. It doesn't mean I don't love her, and it's not like I'm cheating."

"Not yet," Luca precised making Gino throw the pillow from the empty seat next to him right across my brother's face. "Same goes for you, Orlando."

I hit him upside the head and glared at him, "Didn't I tell you not to talk to me at the beginning of this flight?"

He rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah right, like you could stop talking to me for more than ten minutes. Plus, you let me sit next to you when there are like a hundred other seats in here."

"I thought you wouldn't annoy me, but turns out your presence only makes me want to break some bones," I gave him a sarcastic smile which he returned.

"I'm your little brother, fratello, I was made to annoy you."

I simply rolled my eyes, which he didn't see as he reached his hand out to Gino, "My 100$, I'm still waiting."

"Nah, I'm gonna need proof of what you were really doing, first," Gino pointed to my pocket.