• 24.5 • The Excerpt 🔥

I climbed up the stairs, followed closely by Orlando until we reached a door about a couple dozen steps later

I climbed up the stairs, followed closely by Orlando until we reached a door about a couple dozen steps later. I pushed it open to discover a huge bedroom slash study. It was vast, though its ceiling was lower than the rest of the house's rooms. With the shy moon light I could barely discern the details of the suite, but I knew it would look gorgeous in daylight. "What is this place?"

"Less talking, dolcezza, right now, I want your clothes on the floor, and that tempting body of yours on mine," and with those words he ravaged my lips in a passion filled kiss, while leading me to the California king bed. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. His tall muscular figure stood over me as I laid and admired him. "You are beautiful, you know that?"

I simply giggled and indicated him to come closer with my index. We started making out with him on top of me while he took his time removing my tee for me. Soon, I was half naked, as I wasn't one to sleep with a bra on, and Orlando was fondling my breasts while sucking all over my neck and chest. I couldn't help but let out small whimpers as he pleasured my body. He then moved his mouth onto my boobs and started sucking on them. I had never had anybody do that to me, but gosh, did it feel good. At the same time, I was running my hands through his short hair, kind of wishing they were longer like before.

"I've been waiting so long to do that to you," he shyly admitted once he finally detached his mouth from my chest.

"Hope it met your expectations," I nervously chuckled.

"It did more than that. I can't wait to taste all of you."

I knew he meant it. By the way he looked at me, how he stared at my lips and how he couldn't keep his hands to himself. I decided to be brave and started unbuttoning his shirt and unbuckling his belt. I could feel his very hard and very throbbing member as I slid his trousers off. He removed my plaid pants to reveal the lace thong I was wearing. I thanked the heavens above for the decision I made that morning. He kissed down my body from my chest to my lower stomach until he reached my clothed heat. His lips grazed my lower lips through my underwear. I could've been hallucinating but I swore I heard him sniff my kitty a couple times. I barely had the time to figure it out, that Orlando tossed the band of my thong to the side before dragging his tongue along my slit. A low purr escaped my lips, surprising me.

"Orlando," I softly moaned as he picked up his pace, lapping at my vulva with incredible vigor. Pressure was bulding up when he started alternating between flicking my clitoris and sucking on it. "Oh, fuck, Orlando, I'm gonna come..!"

"Hold it, baby, just a little longer," he said while he slipped a finger, then a second into me.

"Fuck, do you want my dea-" The rest of my sentence morphed into a moan as he curved his fingers up and reached a spot only I've managed to reach before. When I got lucky.