Chapter 3

For once you wanted to return to school with the main reason being your new friends. You had a great time with the gang this weekend as you guys went shopping and then to Yamamoto's sushi restaurant. During the outing, you realized that the group tended to be rambunctious, not exactly caring about how loud they were. They even started to call you their friend in just one day.

"Good morning," you sang, waving hello at the disciplinary committee. You were in a good mood, and you weren't going to let them ruin anything. When your eyes landed on Tsuna, you ran over to him. "Tsuuuna!!!! Hey!"

He turned around to see your excited face, "[Name], good morning!"

Before you could respond, a group of upperclassmen approached the boy. "Hey, no good Tsuna!" Judging by their smirks, it was obvious they weren't the boy's friends. "Let's talk for a second, just you and us." They threw you side glance, signaling you to beat it.

Not exactly liking their tone, you hesitantly looked around for Gokudera and Yamamoto for support. They were upperclassmen and didn't seem to want an innocent conversation with Tsuna. In your gut, you knew this was how a fight started, but you promised your grandpa and yourself you wouldn't include yourself in fights anymore.

"O-ok," Tsuna accepted their proposal and began to follow them. He looked frightened, though it only showed in his eyes.

You panicked and turned to look at the busy disciplinary committee, seeing if there were any that were unoccupied. When you spotted one of them in distance, you scurried over to them. It just so happened to be your nemesis, but you were willing to look past your recent conflicts with him if he was willing to help out Tsuna.

"Hibari!! Hey! It's the vegetarian," you called out, flailing your arms to grab his attention. He glared at you, not bothering to speak, but you continued with your plea, "Can you help me?!"

He didn't answer and started to walk away from you, finding you to be a complete nuisance. You followed him and tried to stop him by pulling onto his sleeve, though he yanked his arm away from you angrily. "Please! Tsuna is gonna get beat up by these senpais and--"

He scoffed, alerting you of something. "That herbivore can take care of himself."

"What?" you voice cracked a bit, not understanding. He was a pipsqueak! How can he stand up to those bulky upperclassmen?

He smirked and once again, left you there in shock.

'Maybe that was an excuse to not help?'

Whatever. You were going to do this by yourself --without that stupid guy's help. You ran in the direction of where they left but paused when you heard an explosion. Your heart stopped. Did your first real friend just explode?

"TSUNA?!" you yelled as you ran towards the scene. When you arrived, you noticed Gokudera in front of Tsuna, who was attempting to calm him down. Yamamoto was laughing at the scene, causing Gokudera to start bickering at him.

"What happened?"

"They tried to attack him!" Gokudera was beyond angry, "As his right hand man, I didn't let that happen with my bombs!"

"Good job, Gokudera!" You gave him a thumbs up, relieved that he took care of it even with the illegal use of bombs.

"We have to run now," Yamamoto hummed with amusement, "Hibari is coming over!"

"That bastard refused to help! He said that Tsuna was strong enough to defend himself," you mentioned as you rolled your eyes.

It became quiet as the three boys looked at you, debating on how they should respond. "He is the strongest though!" Yamamoto smiled, already escaping with the rest of them.