Chapter 7

A soft knock echoed in your room which caused you to stir in your sleep. You didn't wake though, continuing your slumber while ignoring the knocks on your door. However, the person knocking allowed themselves in since you hadn't answered. "Wake up. Your friend is here."

"Kyoko and Haru?" you groaned, your voice coming out hoarse from yesterday's dance.

"No, a boy, and he's quite angry," your grandpa sighed, "I don't know what you did, but he says you have to go do your punishment."

Your eyelids snapped open and you rolled out of your bed in a hurry. "Grandpa, can you please just say that I'm sick or something?"

"[Name], you know how I feel about this. If you earned it, you need to be punished," he sternly stated, helping you up from the floor.

"But he's really annoying--"

"Herbivore," Hibari growled as he stood right behind your grandpa, "let's go."

"Ohhhh no," you drawled out. You held onto the kimono sleeve of your grandpa, shooting him your best puppy eyes. It didn't work on him or Hibari, much to your dismay.

Your grandpa quietly analyzed the situation, pondering on whether or not he should intervene. Before he could say another word, Hibari interjected the conversation. "I'll have her back before the evening."

The polite nature pleased your grandpa, causing him to grab your arm and offer you to the raven haired male, "Of course! Go ahead and take her."

"Grandpa!!!" you cried out as you were dragged out your house. After a while of struggling, you gave up and allowed him to lead the way. His destination: Namimori High School.... on a Saturday morning.

"Can I at least call my friends to cancel? " you yawned as the both of you walked into the school building. "Oh, and I didn't mean anything by that winky face in the text. Just disregard that message."

He ignored you, still yanking your arm until he reached his enormous empty office... Empty office.. Empty..

"Where's your crew?" you asked, whipping your head around to look for them. You never wanted to be alone in a room with Hibari for a long period time; it was too dangerous for your poor heart.

As Hibari sat in his over sized chair, he analyzed your every movement. You seemed stiff as you just stood in front of his large oak desk, holding your right arm with worry. Your eyes flickered everywhere but to his gaze, embarrassed to even make eye contact. "Sit."

You immediately let yourself flop onto the cushioned seat, fixing your legs around to sit cross-legged. "I can't believe you didn't let me change.." you muttered as you rested your chin onto the palm of your hand. You felt somewhat naked under his gaze, all due to your tank top and sweatpants. You did a terrible job fixing your hair with one hand (as the other was in the confines of Hibari's grip), so you knew that at the moment, you looked disastrous.

He didn't respond to your comment and just stared at you without a hint of emotion on his face. "Detention starts now."