Chapter 27

A/N: Light smut ahead. You've been warned. Oh, and thank you for the lovely comments and support everyone! I read them and it makes me write the chapters extra quickly! Seriously, my readers are my inspiration c:

If you want the complete lemon, it can be found in my blog. The link is provided in my profile or you can Google it, using Dawning memories lemon... I think it works.

=================================

Hot tears continued to roll down your cheek, though it could also be the rain that fell hard on you on your run back. The park wasn't far from your house, making the trip much shorter than you expected. You were panting when you arrived with your wet blouse tightly clutching your skin. You noticed a note on the front door as you passed the front gate, not bothering to lock it.

"I've gone to the countryside again. I'll be back tomorrow," you read to yourself, relief flooding within you. As long as your grandpa didn't see you like this, it would be fine. It would worry him to see you look so pathetically heartbroken.

Ripping the front door open, you swiped your sneakers off and took your socks with them. You entered your silent house, the only noise being the thunder in the distance. To make the house any creepier, there was no light entering as the clouds obscured the sky and it was already 6 in the evening. You shivered as the air conditioning blew onto your wet skin.

You tucked your locks behind your ear, then brushed away the tears off your face. You wiped them furiously, feeling the unnecessary burden of them on your face. They were evidence of your break up, and you couldn't handle all these crazy emotions building inside of you. You were about to lose your mind from it all, but a loud noise echoed through the house and alarmed you.

Hibari Kyoya was there, panting and drenched in rain drops, his eyes piercing through his wet bangs. You attempted to wipe your unwanted tears again, to show him you were fine, however, he snatched your hand to stop any action. He seemed beyond angry regarding your blow up at the park, leaving him there confused and ridiculed.

"Why are you assuming things?" he tightened his hold as you struggled and avoided eye contact with his furious gaze.

"I'm not assuming. I know you're using me to kill time," you cried out, more tears falling, "I never wanted to fall in love but I did, with you... so I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? It's annoying me," he growled, stepping closer to you.

"Because its unwanted. You freakin' hate weak shit and so do I, but I just can't help it," you felt his breath on your cheek as his face was so close to yours.

"I hate weak things," his deep voice whispering into your ear, "and I don't choose weak girls...I chose you."

"B-but wha-" you gasped as he began to nip at your neck, creating a long line of butterfly bites all over one side of your neck. You bite your lip, suppressing your moan as his hands started to roam around. "W-what are you--"

"I'm going to show you," he lifted his head away from your neck, his charcoal eyes staring at yours, "that you are mine, and only mine."

Before he even started, you grabbed his face, "And you're mine, right?"

He smirked as though the answer was apparent, but he didn't respond, diving into your lips. His hands roughly grabbed your hips, guiding you closer to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, his fingers inching towards the buttons of your blouse. You allowed him to unbutton them as you felt the breeze touch your torso, making you shiver. With the combination of his drenched clothes and the cold air, you began to feel uncomfortable.