Side Story: Another Rival

Thank you phantom_Hyde for bringing up someone vital. I-Pin!!!!

x-x-x-x-x

Second year student [Name]!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

You carefully watched.

You carefully hid.

You carefully---

"What are you doing?" Kyoya called out from his desk.

You jumped onto your feet at the sound of his voice. "H-How'd you find me?" you said in a defeated manner as you shuffled out of your hiding spot.

His eyebrow twitched, "You were just behind the sofa, idiot."

You opened your mouth to defend your spot, but it was as if he knew what you were going to say and sent you a warning glare. It stumped your defense and resulted in a less than ideal excuse. "I... uuh... wanted to see my boyfriend at work!"

"Behind a couch?" a high-pitched voice countered.

You directed your stare over to I-Pin, who was casually sitting on top of his desk. Eyes narrowing, you gripped the cushion of the couch to hold in your anger. "I can look at him wherever and whenever I want since he's mine."

The sudden display of aggression didn't go unnoticed by the carnivorous man as he set his pen down. "What is your problem?"

"Nothing. You might be neglecting me for I-Pin, but I'm not complaining. Nope, not me!" you hurriedly explained.

"You seem jealous, [Name]," I-Pin stated calmly. The girl probably had no intention to sound smug about her time with your boyfriend, but jealousy clouded your judgment. You took her comment hard and entered an enraged state.

"OF COURSE NOT!" you yelled. "Why would I be jealous of you? Kyoya just merely thinks you’re adorable since you're a kid. I'm a fucking woman, so I'm not in the same category as you. He thinks I'm sexy!"

Kyoya's eyebrow twitched some more while I-Pin's cheeks burned.

"A-And, we kiss a lot. Like grown-up kisses! His tongue--"

"Enough!" Kyoya ordered as he stood from his chair.

"WHY? SO YOU CAN LET I-PIN CONTINUE THINKING SHE'S MY RIVAL?!" you cried out.

"No, it's--"

"What's happening to her forehead?" you cut him off as you pointed to the petite girl.

Her head was steaming as she held onto her flushed cheeks. Like a mantra, she muttered 'Hibari' over and over, which bothered you somewhat. You weren't aware how dire the situation was until you felt Kyoya dragging you out of the office in a rush.

"What's going on?"

BOOOM

"HOLY SHIT! SHE EXPLODED!" you exclaimed as Kyoya continued to drag you to safety. "I didn't mean to make her commit suici-"

"You truly are an idiot."

>>>>>>>>> 

In-therapy [Name]! 

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

You laughed to yourself as you remembered the many times you interacted with I-Pin. She caused you so much worry even though she was just a kid. All she ever did was stay glued to Kyoya which irritated the hell out of you. It was one of the only times you ever felt true jealousy. No other girl ever tried stealing him from you (they weren't stupid), so this was definitely a new feeling.

"[Name], are you done with your assignment?" your psychiatrist asked.

"Hm?" you glanced up from your computer. "Oh, yeah. Just let me finish this part."

Spamming the 'delete' button, you axed any part that included I-Pin. After all, they were mostly of her getting embarrassed and exploding in front of your face... You let out a choked gasp, "OH MY GOD!"

"W-What?" Your psychiatrist was visibly startled by your sudden outburst.

You sent her a horrified stare. "I-Pin was just trying to kill me all along. She wanted to have Kyoya to herself!" 

As much as you were wrong, you made it your mission to never speak about the enemy again.