Fun Facts

Since I love you guys so much, here are some fun facts. These are all tidbits of information you might have missed or that weren't written in the story, or I forgot to include, but mostly about the future.

:Dawning Memories: Fun Facts:

≫ The reader actually had a pet turtle, which was why Dino clicked with her. Her turtle died during second year of high school due to constipation.

≫ Fuuta never showed up in the story because the reader forgot about him in her recall of her past. [Remember, the majority of the story was the reader's memory as she type on the computer during her stay at the hospital.]

≫ The reader's grandpa loved to watch T.V while reading. His favorite shows are historical dramas and variety shows.

≫ The reader's first boyfriend was a Yankee, and it only lasted 2 hours.

≫ Kyoya and the reader's children were all given godparents, and Kyoya only chose one, Kusakabe, for his first child.

≫ The reader chose Haru for her first child, Bianchi and Gokudera for her second, and Dino and Chrome for her third child.

≫ Kyoya couldn't name his children since the reader feared he might give them pet names.

≫ Dino found love with his childhood friend in a spin-off I created: Valentine's Lies. (Can be found in Quizilla)

≫ Ayumi, the boutique clerk, was actually going out with Yamamoto in Our Memories which was why he knew where they were in chapter 6. They didn't last though.

≫ The reader and Gokudera always studied for tests and did homework together in his house almost every weekend in their third year of high school.

≫ Whenever the reader begins to dance, Kyoya magically disappears.

≫ The reader first consumed alcohol on her 20th birthday, where she woke up with a Mexican sombrero, a bikini, and clown make-up on. She made her friends promise never to let her have alcohol again.

≫ Mukuro always scares the reader every Halloween after he met her. It became tradition after he noticed her over the top reaction the first time he frightened her.

≫ "I'll bite you to death" becomes the reader's favorite phrase in bed.

≫ Kyoya and the reader never went on an official date until after she got out of the mental institute. That's more than 5 years of waiting! Coincidentally enough, their first date resulted in Kyoya demanding her hand in marriage.

≫ Kyoya actually visits the reader's grandfather's grave more often than she does or knows.

≫ The reader, due to her frail body, passes away before Kyoya; however, she leaves him with three children, and four grandchildren and counting.

≫ Kyoya and the reader lived in Italy after the whole fiasco. They moved back to Namimori as soon as their children were in elementary school since Kyoya demanded they study in Namimori Elementary, Middle, and High school.

≫ Kyoya became the strictest parent on the planet, especially to his daughter.

≫ Kyoya believed the reader to be the perfect bride, because she had no family that would be his in-laws when they married.

≫ Although Kyoya was strict, the children were more afraid of the reader's wrath.

≫ As soon as his children had children of their own, Kyoya retired and became the coolest grandfather in world to his grandchildren. All he did was give them sweets and baby animals...and barely talked to them.

≫ The reader's grandfather built and ran a multi-billion dollar company and wanted to give that to his son; however his son eloped and came back with a child, the reader. He immediately retired to help take care of her, giving the company over to his Vice-President.

≫ The reader was left well off when the grandfather passed away. In the will, he left her all his shares to the company, leaving her to be almost a billionaire. She gave a majority of it to some charities and the Vongola family.

≫ The reader always baby sat Lambo, and he returned the favor when she had children, becoming the Hibari's official babysitter.

≫ Yamamoto and the reader had a sibling relationship with him being the older brother.

≫ Tsuna and the reader's friendship was still a bit strained. However, they became great friends again when his son and the reader's daughter got married.

≫ Also, Kyoko was still a bit worried of Tsuna's and the reader's relationship. They tried their relationship once more after the reader left the institution, but she just couldn't handle the mafia world he was consumed in.

≫ Two of the reader's children become part of Vongola, one being the Cloud Guardian and the other being the secretary. Both ended up possessing flames to which the reader was extremely jealous of.

≫ The third child became a painter, painting only wildlife and nature. Also, he did not have any flames.

≫ Mukuro despises the reader's children since they aren't afraid of him at all. They actually make fun of him.

≫ Chrome admired the reader from afar, and when they met, she couldn't help but smile the entire time they spoke.

≫ Reborn actually knew the grandpa from a while back when the grandpa was a teenager.

≫ Dino returned to the reader's life after she had children. He became one of her most trusted friends, and she became the godmother of one of his own children.

≫ The first person to congratulate them for getting engaged was Gokudera oddly enough.

≫ The second person was Fon.

≫ Ryohei was third, only because he was stuck in line trying to buy an expensive sake to celebrate.

≫ Since it wasn't completely explained and it's hard to piece together, it's time to discuss the blonde child. Remember how the reader's mom is blonde? Yeah, and we don't exactly know the nationality of the reader's family, nor do we know what kind of blood Kyoya possesses. I made it so that whatever the reader's bloodline is will come from the father, and if by chance the reader had blonde hair in their DNA, it would just help with the mom's DNA... Hope that explains the blonde child. If not, this is an anime which means anything can happen with hair color haha.

≫ The reader actually had three possible matches throughout the story. Hibari, Dino, or Gokudera (due to their love for Tsuna). If Kyoya had died, Gokudera probably would have ended up with her.

≫ The reader actually enjoys Kyoya's insane driving. If she had a license, she would drive just like him, maybe have a worst case of road rage.

≫ The one that fell in love first was Kyoya. He just didn't realize it. It was when she confessed to him, even though he rejected her on the spot. It was then that he noticed that he didn't want her belonging to anyone else but him. He just never felt that way before so he didn't understand it was love.

≫ The reader and Hibird never got along and still do not. They clearly hate each other since they want Kyoya's undivided attention. However, in 'Our Memores' when Hibird guided the reader away from the wedding, it showed that Hibird secretly likes the reader.

That's it. :)

You may ask more weird questions in the comments section below if you need me to clear up something or if you just have a random questions.