[Chapter: 1]

She was never the outgoing type, tried to keep to herself, and pushed her problems aside, trying to forget them with each step she took. A simple village girl with a simple village life, nothing more had she ever thought of it, living inside the protected walls of Estonia were all she knew, seeing as there was no point in leaving the protection of her life. Plus, she had work to do.

Working since 14 when her father was promoted to general, now 16 and still looking up to her father as she did so many years ago.

As the village blacksmith, knights were always seeming to need new armor, or a farmer needed to buy tools for his crops. Never had she overpriced her products, aware of the lack of wealth besides the royal family, she made her prices fair and just for those who couldn't afford a set of knives.

She had some friends, mostly knights, who came by ever so often to chat and joke with her as she worked. They would tell her countless times how she needed to give herself a break even if it was only for a day, shrugging them off, she would continue to work.

They weren't the only ones who ever told this to her.

Common customers would notice how she would work day until night, getting up early and working until the sun was gone making weapons and armor. Seeing this they would notice the sweat she would shed and the muscles that grew in her arms over time.

She had no other family other than her father, the general for all the knights in the kingdom, he would bring y/n food during as she would work, making sure his only daughter was taking care of herself.

Today, she was working on a new sword one of her knight friends had asked for, Sapnap, who had broken it while fighting against blazes in the nether. The good news was it was merely an iron sword and she planned on making an even better one with some of the new materials she had gotten. Even put sharpness on it just for laughs.

After sharpening the sides evening it out, she placed it on her table taking her gloves off as she wiped the sweat from her forehead. Only moments later, a knock on her door caught her attention as the man outside yelled, "y/n! Guess who!"

Sapnap.

She walked towards the door, sword in hand, as she turned the knob, "hey man, looking for something?" She said, smirking.

His smile grew as he noticed the sword as she held it up for him to take. He grabbed it, examining the detail and work that was put into it as it had a dim glow to it. "You always cease to amaze me, y/n." He said proudly.

He slid the sword into his sheath, gliding in fitting perfectly as he looked back at the girl, "Wanna come hang out? I and the rest of the knights plan on training in the courtyard today." He offered, hoping for his friend to for once accept some sort of invite.

She shook her head, "Sorry Sap, you know I-"

Sapnap held up his hand, pausing her mid-sentence, "Nope, I'm putting my foot down, I understand you always want to help the town, but not once have I seen you enjoy yourself even a little."

He did have a point. She doesn't remember the last time she has left her house to just enjoy her time, no matter how many offers to have fun with her friends she always seemed to deny saying she was busy though truly she felt she didn't deserve the time, needing to sell items to the villagers of her town.

She sighed in defeat, "all right, fine. But just this once."

He threw his hand into the air, cheering, "that's the spirit!"

y/n quickly ran up to her room throwing on some decent clothes before running back out following her companion to the courtyard where her other friends waited.