[Chapter:10]

A couple of days had passed by and y/n was ready to give up. Ponk had tried convincing her that she didn't need them and he would take care of her, but it didn't matter. Today, someone new had come in. It was a taller man, wearing a green hoodie, and a white smile mask. He didn't say anything as he kneeled next to her, "Ponk told me you've been refusing to speak and eat." He said.

She didn't say anything, there was nothing she needed or wanted to say. The man smirked under his mask, "well, there's something I know about your friends and dad that no one else knows about."

She looked up at him, hope sparked in her eyes making the man grin, "they're on their way here, right now. Supposedly a rescue mission for you, no one else knows about it except me."

She looked at him confused, "then why don't you tell your boss, Ponk? I'm sure he'd be happy to see them." She said sarcastically.

He frowned, "I'm his boss kid, you should be more scared of me than him. Plus, I like games like this."

She froze, he was the guy Ponk worked for? Fear struck her body as she realized how powerful the man in front of her was. A smile formed on his face again, "always remember, my name is Dream."

With that, he walked out the door, slamming and locking it behind him. She wasn't sure what to do until she remembered what he had said, they're on their way here, right now. Supposedly a rescue mission for you, no one else knows about it except me.

She could escape and it didn't seem like Dream cared about if she escaped or not. Explosions could be heard from outside her door, men screamed commands while arrows were shot. She was about to bang on the door when a tapping could be heard on her window. Looking over her shoulder, she saw none other, than Ranboo. Quickly, she sprinted over placing her hands on the glass, she never felt happier to see Ranboo in her life.

She motioned that the window was locked, Ranboo understood asking what she assumed was something to break the glass as someone handed him an ax. She quickly backed up behind her bed as to not get cut by any broken shards that could fly by. As soon as another explosion went off, Ranboo smashed the glass with his weapon, shattering it to pieces making it able for someone to crawl through safely. "C'mon, y/n!" He yelled reaching out his hand as she sprinted from behind her bed into his arms.

He wrapped his arms around her, tying the ax to his belt as he teleported off the ladder onto the ground. Throwing the ladder aside, Tommy, Tubbo, Techno, and Wilbur quickly engulfed her in a hug with Ranboo. "Not to be a mood killer," Techno said, "but I don't think the others can hold them off forever."

Nodding, everyone exited the hug whilst Ranboo grabbed onto her hand as they began running into the woods. "Wait!" Y/n yelled, her voice horse from the lack of use, "where's my dad? Who else is here?"

"Sam, Sapnap, Phil, George, and Eret are here-"

"Then we have to go back for them!" Y/n exclaimed interrupting Tubbo.

"We can't," Wil stated, "we need to get you back home, away from the bad guys," he said, in the most 'isn't it obvious?' voice he could muster.

About to turn around and run back, a hand held her from continuing. "Y/n, trust us, they will get out of there, we have a signal that went off as soon as you were out of there," Ranboo assured.

Another explosion went off making her flinch. Through the smoke, tall large figures could be seen running out, one holding a man over his shoulder whilst the others ran behind him. They yelled for them to run as Ranboo picked her up throwing himself and her on the horse riding off with the others. More explosions were close behind them making y/n cover her ears, forgetting that she needed to hang onto the horse.

Quickly, Ranboo wrapped his arm around her waist keeping her from falling off the black horse. About 30 minutes passed when the castle came into view. riding in, no one seemed to be outside, too scared to leave after the recent invasion, unsure what had caused someone to believe to attack their now trusting king, who has only been fair and kind. Entering the castle grounds, they were greeted by a bunch of servants who Ranboo quickly had led y/n to the physician. "Make sure she is taken care of," he ordered as they hurried her away.

Ranboo sighed, relieved to finally have her back, safe in his kingdom. Sam stood next to him as the horses were taken away by the other knights, also staring off at the girl before she disappeared inside. Nudging the King, Ranboo turned to Sam before being engulfed in a hug by the warden, surprising him. "Thank you, Ranboo," he said. "Thank you for helping bring my daughter back."

Exiting the hug, they smiled at each other, "no worries, Sam. To be honest, I wanted to apologize for losing her that night. When I finally found her she was being-"

He stopped himself, about to lose his self-control from his emotions, "I... I thought I was going to lose one of my first best friends." He finally finished.

Sam stared at him, not realizing how much the eighteen-year-old had cared for her. "Ranboo, it's okay, but now we have to convict the man who caused all of this."

Sam furrowed his eyebrows, remembering the fight that went between him and Ponk.

"You never loved me, Sam! You ran away like a coward!"

"I left what you chose to join! I could never agree to what he plans to do!"

Ponk furrowed his eyebrows even more, "your daughter could've been ours... we could've raised her together! I should've known you would have gone to XD and asked for a kid."

Sam stared at him, he knew what he had gotten himself into when deciding to ask for a child. But he was willing to risk it. Looking at Ponk, he could see how much he has changed from the fun, loving person he once knew. "I'm glad I left, I never would've wanted to raise her in a place like this." Quickly, he lunged at him knocking him almost unconscious before speaking again, "I just wish you felt the same."

Looking forward, Sam watched as the guards handcuffed Ponk and dragged him towards the castle, presumably to the cells. "We should head inside," Ranboo suggested.

Sam nodded as they strolled inside. Heading towards the armor room, the knights were all inside taking off their gear. Once the two entered the room, it went silent. The knights glanced at each other before Wilbur took a step forward, "Sam, how do you know the guy? The man who you fought I mean."

Taking a look around, it seemed they all had been wondering the same thing. Taking in a deep breath, he sat down on one of the benches and began taking off his armor. "I don't believe any of you saw him, but most of you have heard or met Ponk."

Their eyes widened, not having heard that name in a long time. "He joined something I couldn't be part of... so I escaped and went to DreamXD. He gave me y/n and I ran to here and started over, raised her, and made sure they couldn't find us... well, tried to at least." He let out a small laugh as he finished taking off his armor, hanging it up on an armor stand before sitting down again.

"I cared for Ponk, but that changed after what he did," standing up, he looked around at the men, he had a face full of fury and rage, making fear strike the knights in front of him and even the king, "he will pay for trying to steal everything from me."

Ranboo nodded in agreement, "I will make sure he gets what he deserves." He promised.

He said this with full truth, no lies played behind what he told. Ponk would pay for what he did to her, to kidnap her and steal her away from where she belonged.

He will pay.

(Words:1421)