[Chapter:8]

He was king.

This thought brought excitement to everyone, y/n especially. They cheered as he sat down on his throne, looking around the crowd of people before laying eyes on y/n.

She looked back at him with an ear-to-ear smile giving him a thumbs up. He smiled back before pointing to his head not too obviously. She chuckled, he seemed happy.

The party continued and Ranboo was finally able to leave his seat and enjoy himself, first thing he did was make his way over to y/n. She was standing by herself, watching as others danced around the room, almost everyone having a partner except her.

When she noticed him she walked over to him, he smiled down at her before holding out his hand, "would you like to dance?" He asked.

She nodded, having only a little experience from when she was a little girl and her father jokingly danced with her in the kitchen while making food. Puffy had done it once with her while babysitting her when Sam was at work.

The now King led her to the dance floor, he led turning her in and out as they turned and moved their feet together. "You look amazing," Ranboo complimented, making small green dust spread across her cheeks.

"Thanks, you do too," she replied.

He smiled as a small purple cloud formed on his cheeks. They continued to dance, of course, not with quite a few glances and stares with the people near them. No one had ever seen the now King dance with anyone before, at least, with someone other than an instructor.

Sam watched from afar, making sure that his now King didn't put any hands where they didn't need to go on his daughter. Even though he had known Ranboo for as long as he had been a child, he had been an honest and respectful man, which doesn't mean he wouldn't slay him if he were to ever harm y/n.

The knights also watched every once in a while, Tubbo found it quite adorable while Tommy scoffed. He didn't want Ranboo stealing one of his best friends.

Phil stood near Sam as he watched his three sons, Wilbur, Techno, and of course, Tommy have fun. Talking with Sam, he laughed at how Sam wouldn't stop staring at the king and his child.

"Mate, he's not going to do anything," Phil reassured.

"Doesn't matter, you have three kids, Phil. I only have one, and I'm lucky to even have her. You would do anything to protect your kids, I don't know what I would do if something happened to her."

Phil nodded, understanding his reasoning, "I get it, don't worry, I helped raise Ran, he won't do anything."

Sam hummed in response, refusing to still take his eyes off of the two teens who continued to waltz just like almost everyone else.

The music played on, the room was loud and eventful, nothing seemed out of the ordinary...

A loud crash could be heard as the torches went out and the windows broke open. Screams and yells echoed around as a bunch of men jumped through the now broken windows. Quickly, the knights pulled out their swords trying to fight off the men as everyone scattered and fleed the room.

Running down the halls, y/n had lost sight of Ranboo and anyone she knew. How did I lose an 8 foot half enderman king? She thought.

As she kept running a strong grip took hold of her arm, pulling her to the side escaping the crowd. The person pulled her through a darker hallway pulling a blindfold over her eyes, before screaming, "I got her! Let's go!"

She recognized the voice. It was the man who had attempted taking her before, the guy who asked for the two buckets.

She began trying to fight his grip, screaming and punching what she could feel. "DAD! RANBOO! HELP! SOMEBODY-"

She was quickly silenced when a hand covered her mouth, he placed, what could only be described as tape, over her mouth making her screams muffled as he threw her over his shoulder.

More footsteps were heard, "Is this her?" One man asked.

"Yep, took long enough," the man who carried her said.

Just then, the alarm bells were set off making them all start sprinting away. Yelling could be heard behind them as they sprinted faster before jumping onto what she guessed were horses before riding away with her as the yelling behind grew quiet.

She was scared. Why had they taken her? What made her of value to them?

She grew tired, her eyes becoming drowsy under the blindfold that covered them. They quickly came to a stop almost making her fly off the horse. The man lifted her off of the horse and pushed her in front of them as they began walking.

They soon began stepping on stone making her believe they were in some type of building. As they got closer to their destination they came to a stop before a door opened walking inside. Once finally inside, the doors shut behind them and she was forced to the ground.

The blindfold was ripped off her head as she blinked a few times to adjust to the room around her. In front of her, stood a man, he had a red mask with white hair poking out from the top and a black and red hoodie. He walked towards her slowly, her fear rising in her body, unaware of who this man was and what he wanted. Once close enough, he kneeled to the girls' height making her flinch turning her head away as her body shook.

The man gently grabbed her chin making her face him again. He let go, taking the tape off of her mouth. "Sorry for the rudeness of my companion's miss." He spoke, "my name is Ponk, I doubt your father Sam ever spoke of me."

She looked at him confused, how did he know her father? Was he one of the bad people that were after them when she was an infant?

He took his mask off and smiled, "I was right... figures."

He stood up, pulling her with him before engulfing her in a hug, "it's great to see you again, y/n."

She pushed herself away from him, "w-who are you? How do you know me?"

He smiled, "well... I did love your dad, so I feel as if I would love his child as well."

Wait... what?

"You-" She struggled to catch her words, taking in another breath, "you were the people after us when I was a child."

He nodded, nothing about him showed to be a bad person, but a feeling grew inside of her. If Sam had run away from him, he must've done something to force him to live without someone that he used to love. "How did you find us?" She asked.

He smiled again, "I have my ways, and trust me, I sacrificed almost everything just to find you."

Y/n nodded, but in no way in hell will she trust this guy. He had kidnapped, hurt, and terrorized a peaceful kingdom and its people and ruler just to get her. She didn't care that he had loved Sam, she would never consider him a father figure. "What's going to happen to me?"

He stepped forward towards her, this time, she didn't move. "I want to go back," she said bluntly to him.

He shook his head, "I made a deal with a powerful man to let me get you. And if you think I'm just gonna let you go, then you're wrong."

She stood there, silence was the only thing that filled the room. She stared at him, hatred filling her eyes. Hatred and fear. She wanted to see her father again. Her friends.

She wanted to be with Ranboo again.

She was forced to a room, once thrown in the doors were locked behind her. It was a nice room, the bed was made and there was a bathroom. But she wanted to be where her home was, safe in the walls of Estonia. She slumped her body against the wall, throwing her head into her knees letting tears drop from her eyes. She didn't care that Ponk had loved Sam, and Sam had loved Ponk. Sam was her true father and nothing would change that.

Her home was with her dad, her friends, everyone she loved and knew. This wasn't her home. A man who kidnapped her for a deal with a guy just so he could hurt someone he used to know wasn't someone she would grow to love and want to be around.

Soft sobs came from her mouth as she curled into an even smaller ball. She could only pray to XD that she would be saved, her hope fading with every minute she sat on the floor.

(Words:1496)