[Chapter:28]

Dream sat in his chair as he listened to his buffoons of loyal followers list plans on how to infiltrate Estonia Kingdom with the Minecraft Kingdom allied with them, as well as the extra troops sent to guard the clown palace. With his cheek pressed into his hand, leaning against the armrest on his chair, he sighed out of boredom. This was getting nowhere. Standing up and sliding his chair back, he slammed his hands on the table gaining the attention of the men around him. "This is getting nowhere," he stated. "How, in the multiple times I've been able to sneak in and speak with the queen, have none of you been able to figure out a plan on how assassinate the king?"

"Then why didn't you just kill them both while you were there, if you're so good?" exclaimed one of the soldiers to his left, wearing a brown tunic and bald shining head.

Without hesitation, the green hooded menace pulled out his crossbow and shooting him. The room froze, no one daring to make a sudden move. "Anyone else?" He challenged.

He took the silence as a reason to continue, "We need the queen alive, as long as she's here, it's a way to give the people of this mindless kingdom false hope."

"And what of the general?" one of the followers to his right dare ask.

Dream grinned, "I missed last time, so if you would like to do me the favor and one of you would want a promotion... dispose of him."

"I'll do it."

The group looked to the front of the entrance to the hideout, as Ponk leaned against the door, arms crossed as he listened in on the conversation. "Ponk!" Dream exclaimed, "I thought I said you were, hmm, oh what was it?" he said nonchalantly as he strolled around the table towards Ponk's direction, "Oh that's right! Banished from here to the northeast mountains because of your continuous failure with killing the king, the general, and bringing almost useless information about things on the inside that we already knew. So, if I had to guess," his boots squeaked as his face was inches away from Ponk's, his mask only able to hide so much of his sociopathic smile, "the only reason you would come back here... is to die."

Taking a deep breath, Ponk stood straight up, holding his ground against his ex-boss, "I just want to get in, kill Sa- the general, and then you'll never see me again."

Leaning back, he placed his hand on his chin, as if pondering the idea, knowing full well he's already made his decision. "And if you fail?"

"Then I'll be a dead man either way."

Chuckling, he stuck his hand out to the white-haired man, shaking it firmly as he said, "you've got yourself a deal."

(Words:463)

Hey guys!

Sorry for the short chapter and this update taking YEARS to get published.

Ya'll deserve a little lore and then a longer chapter next.

Have a wonderful day/night and drink plenty of water!

-Exotic Tea