003: let go

Y/n' s pov:

The door opened wide and I felt someone embrace my legs. I smile and look at Rory.

"Hiyah kid! Long time no see" I mess with his hair. I get down on my knees to his level.

"Sorry I haven't seen you in a while bud you miss me?" I continued

"You know I did" he grinned back to me.

Arne pushed me outta of the way "you missed me a lot more tho!" He said grabbing him and putting him up on his shoulder.

"Hey Im right here!" I say on the floor. I stand up and slap the back of his head. "Idiot" I mumbled. I begin to knock the dirt off my jacket.

"You came!" I look up to see Michelle. She ran to me and jump hugged me. I fell once again.

"Oh fuck" I say now once again on the ground. I wrap my arms around here. "Haha yeah I've missed you Michelle" I continue.

"I missed you more." She said.

"Okay Michelle calm down" Arne said in front of us both with Rory still in his shoulder. She smiled and get up, reaching her hand up she helped me get up. I rub my head.

"Seem like I'm gonna have to go to the doctor after this." I say.

"Sorry just haven't seen you in a while come in tho everything is happening in the back yard." Michelle said. Arne put down Rory and followed him to the back yard. I did the same.

It smelled delicious. There was fruits on the table and drinks. Michelle's dad was cooking burgers.

"Y/n honey long time no see." Michelle's mom said as she also hugged me. I hug her back. "Wow I've gotten more hugs today than in my whole life" I joke as she lets me go.

"We're so glad you're here do you want a burger?" Michelle's dad asked. I nod in respond.
"What about you arne?" Michelle's dad continues
I look around to see arne is playing with Rory. He just puts a thumbs up as he was being tackled by Rory. I smile a little and try to hide my blushing face.

I sit down and Michelle joins me.

"Isn't he great with kids?"she said. I gaze him and nod.

"So...." Michelle nudged my shoulder as she said that.

"So what?" I question now looking at her.

"You and Arne?" She smirked. God was it obvious I might have started liking him again.

"Us what??"

"Don't play dumb girl!!"

"I am not we're friends and that's it I wouldn't have a relationship with someone's who's been been my best friend since I was little." I reply.

"Okay fine." Michelle said as she grabbed an apple and bit it.
————————————————————————
An hour later
————————————————————————
"Hey arne honey can you go get the meat tray from the fridge." Michelle's mom asked arne.

"Sure thing!" Arne replied getting up from the ground.

As arne left Rory came up to me.

"Hey bud" I say fluffing up his hair like I did at the door. "Aren't you tired?" I say while he sit down next to me.

He looked up at me. "Not really after all that happened I just want to have a lot of fun" i cocked my head confused at what he was talking about.

"Oh really? Arne must really be tons of fun." I smiled

"But what do you mean with what happened?" I question.

"Didn't arne tell you-" before he could say anything Michelle interrupted him. "Hey y/n arnes been in there for a while can you get him?"

"Uh yeah sure." I just head to the door and glance a look at them and see them all whispering to Rory. Okay that is hella odd....

"Hey arne?" I say loudly as I enter the kitchen. I look around it and see claw marks like some tiger came in here. "Probably Halloween decor" I whisper to myself. I see the meat plate still on the table.

I continue walking and see the cereal all over the floor. I sigh heading to grab the trash can to throw away the cereal on the floor. As I began to pick it up I hear foot steps.

"Arne?" I whisper. I didn't wanna risk anything so I grab a knife from the kitchen and head over to where I heard the footsteps. I take small steps while still grasping the knife in my hands. I stopped when I got there. I looked

"Ugh fuck arne you scared me!" I say putting the knife on of the counters. Arne didn't reply he just stood there looking at this black spot on the wall.

"Wtf" I mumble looking at the black spot. "Arne?" No answer he just kept staring. I waved my hand in front of his face.

"Arne??? Hellloooo??" I say while still waving my hands in front of his face.

"Y/n d-d-d did y-you see that?" He slurred his word.

I looked at the block spot "see what Arne?" I questioned him. He turned his head toward to me. We were face to face.

"Are you okay? You're as pale as a ghost." I say touching his face and seeing that it completely lost its color and his eyes seem whiter than usual. I touch his forehead and then mine his was so much hotter than mine.

"Arne come on we have to get you something you're burning up." I began to grab his hand to take him to the kitchen but before I could he grabbed my wrist. He grabbed them with such a strong grasp that I couldn't even move my fingers.

"Arne...you're hurting me" I say trying to get out of his force.

"Tell me you saw that!" He yelled right at my face while still holding my wrist. I gasped. He has never yelled at me like ever even if he was mad we would just talk it out. Whoever this person is this isn't Arne...

"Arne please you're hurting." I say still struggling to get out of his grip. It hurt more and more ever passing second I just knew this was gonna end up bruised.

"Tell me you saw that! Please just tell me I'm not crazy!" He yelled once again right into my face.

"ARNE LET ME THE FUCK GO!" I yell louder. He gasped and blinked. He let go of my wrist and backed away from me. The color of his eyes and face came back. Michelle's family came in they must have heard me scream. I looked at my wrist and saw how purple it was.

"Y/n I-I don't know why I did that.." he said looking at me and Michelle's family.

"I-I Im so sorry I-uh have to get going" I look at Michelle and then at arne. Without another word I just leave through the front door and head home.