006: fOoL fOr YoU

Y/n's pov:

I take a sip of my water while watching tv. I chuckle a little at the joke being told by one of the characters on tv. An alarm sounded off. I jump surprised at the sound. I stand up remembering that I had to take the pills that the doctor gave me for my wrist. I look down at my arm. It was wrapped up so I couldn't hurt it anymore than it already was.

I still can't believe it was sprained I thought it was just hurt a little but once the doctor said that one of my bones had broke I gasped because how could arne be that strong? I shiver because i know arne he wouldn't hurt a single living thing and that was one of the main reasons I liked him. A smile forms on my face just thinking about how sweet arne is and how good he was with kids and people.

I look at my watch to see the time. It was almost time for work. Fucking Bruno though he said I still had to work even tho I had a broken wrist.

Facing arne was one thing I don't think I was ready to do. Maybe I just had to ignore him?
————————-a few minutes later————————-
Grabbing just my keys I head out the door. I really don't know why but my heart began beating faster as I turn back to lock the door. I just expected to see arne again. After a few seconds of starring at the door knob I slowly turn around. I let out a loud exhale and see nothing there. It was so quiet probably cause it was about like 9 in the morning.

I sigh as I heard the birds doing their bird song. I begin walking to work. It was just a 3 minute walk so i got there in a blink of a eye.

"Y/n!" Bruno yelled at me from the front door. I wave at him and start walking towards him

"Ouch" he said looking at my wrapped up arm.

"Yeah." I frowned.

"One of my bones broke so I can't do that much work okay?" I continued. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Ugh fine but like I said last time I let your little boyfriend live here for free and you skipped 2 days of work so you gotta at least do more work today." He said.

"Not her boyfriend!" I look up at the stairs and see arne. My heart dropped. God I didn't know I would be this nervous to see him. It literally felt like the first time I had my first kiss. Hiding my wrapped up arm behind my back. Bruno waves at him.

"Morning arne heading to work?" He asked. Arne nods.

"Well I'll just get to work." I look at Bruno and say. He just waves me off as I walk inside the building. Putting on my apron I hear all the dogs barking. It felt good for everything to go kinda back to normal.

I pick up the bag of dog food and start putting them in the bowls. I stumble trying my best to put food in the bowls. I groan seeing that some of the food fell on the ground.

"Need help?" I jump and turned around to see arne. I shake my head and walk away from him.

"Y/n you can't ignore me forever you know?" He said while I grabbed the water bowls.

"I-I just don't wanna talk to you right now arne." I reply I didn't even look at him. I kept trying to get away from him and he blocked my exit. I hid my arm behind my back while still looking at the floor. He grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him.

He looked so pretty. His hair was so messy he probably just woke up. And his voice was raspy and deep.

"I'm sorry.. that's all I wanted to say before I go." I pushed my face away from his hands. He sighed once I did that. I looked up at him though. He seemed sincere but I don't know I just don't know. The thing I do know is that I want him but in what way I don't know exactly in what way but I want him more than I wanted anything in my life.

"I still wanna be your friend arne." I said looking up at him. He looked down at me I see a smile formed on his face.

"Wait really?" He asked

"Arne we've been friends for yours I think we should keep it that way."

"Y/n! I missed you even tho it's only been two days!" He hugged me tightly, I hug him back. He let go of me and hit my arm. I wince.

"Oh sorry." He said while looking at my arm that was wrapped up. "Can I sign it?" I chuckle at how stupid he was.

"Yeah sure why not." I reply while putting down the water bowls. He grabbed a sharpie from the counter and wrote. Bruised by Arne Johnson.

"You honestly trying to take credit for this?" I say.

He laughed. I kept looking at him he looked really pretty right now. He kept that smile on his face while putting down the marker but the smile faded once he saw I was looking at him.

"What?" He asked. I didn't say anything just kept looking at him. Maybe it was because I missed him or that dream but I really wanted something to happen between us. I think he might have felt the same way because he smirked.

He grabbed my chin like he did earlier and started making intense eye contact with me. Neither of us looked away was he stubborn for not looking away or was I stubborn? Either way this might lead into something dangerous.

Arne began to move closer to me. I backed up surprised he was actually doing something. I hit the wall. Okay maybe I was wrong I don't wanna do anything with Arne!!

He cornered me. I was actually kinda turned on. I tried to push him off. But he grabbed my arms and put them over my head. I twitch a little because of the collusion of the wall and my arm.

"Arne ow!" I say.

"Shut up." He said. Oddly enough it was hot making me even more excited. He moved his hands and began going touching my breast through my apron. I moan slightly. He moved my face closer to his. Our lips touched but just briefly.

"I think I want to fuck you" Arne whisper I felt his hot breath on my neck and face.

I studied his face it was beautiful god took his time with him. His nose. His cheekbones. His sharp jaw. And his voice god his voice was so hot. It was raspy and deep. He licked his lips. He grabbed the apron and took it off. He smirked seeing that I had a button up shirt. He took one button off slowly.

"You do?" I reply as our bodies kept getting closer and closer. He nodded as he put his hand down my shirt and began touching my nipples. I moan again. I moved my body closer to his. He smirked. I bit my lips. I still couldn't move so it really meant I was his bitch right now.

I felt his crotch next to mine. One of his hands was still touching my nipples but the other went down to my inner thigh. I was just hoping he would pick me up like a rag doll and put me on the counter and just fuck me right there.

"But I wont." He whispered as he backed up from me and moved our bodies away from each other. My body began missing him the second he moved away from me. I blinked my eye roughly wondering what the hell just happened. Was I under a spell or something?

Was that real? Or was that another nightmare?

"A...Arne?" I say stumbling away from him. He just chuckled and moved closer to me. He was now in front of me I looked up at him. He grasped my hand.

"I'll be late to work if we do anything y/n" he said letting go of my hand and backing up from me. "and plus Bruno is outside." He said walking away from me. I watch him leave. I exhale.

What the fuck. I look at my shirt and see the buttons were undone. I feel my heartbeat slowing down. I see my apron on the floor. So that was real? Why didn't I stop him! GOD! I literally even told Michelle I didn't want to date him but now look I literally almost had sex with my best friend?!

"Y/n get back to work!" Bruno said. I look at him and see that he was walking some of the dogs. I was shocked he didn't see what me and Arne were doing.

———————————————————————————
Sorry if this sucks y'all I literally wrote it all at 1am and fixed it rn.