010: Makes me wanna die

Y/n pov.

"You're fucking insane." I shout out.

"Y/n you have to listen to us." Ed said.

"Listen to what? Is this a joke you gotta be kidding me! Possessed?"

Lorraine comes closer to me.

"Y/n.." she looked directly into my eyes. I sighed.

"I know you don't wanna believe this but I know you felt it... that arne you saw yesterday wasn't arne..." she continued.

"I-" I didn't know what to say. Because it was exactly that... that arne wasn't my arne, to be quite honest arne hasn't been my arne since we went to Michelle's house and he bruised my wrist.

I've known him for years I honestly know arne better than arne knows himself but a lot of things hes done just haven't been him..

"You have to believe me when we say that all we want is to protect arne. And we know.. that you might not trust us but please doing this would help us." Lorraine grasped my hand. Her hands were warm and I felt comfort and genuine care from her.

"But most importantly do it for arne" she continued.

"I would do anything for arne but this sounds crazy I don't know what you want or need me to say" I spoke up.

"We need you to say that you will help arne. He needs you y/n" Ed said.

"I-"

Arne didn't need me. He needed them. And I honestly didn't know If I wanted to be with arne. It was wrong to say this but he scared me. He was my best friend but facing him again might just be the scariest thing I've ever done in awhile.

Michelle looked at me and so did everyone else. I don't know why they were depending on me to help if anything I think I should stay away from arne I don't know if I'm the only sane one here but does no one remember he murdered someone in front of me?

"I don't think I can do this I'm sorry." I spoke up.

"Y/n plea-" Michelle tries to speak.

"Michelle I cant do this! I can't just pretend like I'm fine with him like I didn't see him do something horrible in front of my eyes?!! I'm in here because of him!" I shout at her.

Everyone looked shocked. I honestly dont know why.. he killed someone he hurt someone we both cared about and for what? and now they want me to believe he was possessed come on?!

"Y/n?" I looked at where I heard the voice and next to Michelle's mom was.

Rory.

I honestly don't even remember him being here.

He walked over to me.

"Rory-" Michelle tried to speak but Rory kept walking towards me. It was like everyone sensed he was gonna say something inspirational. They walked out one by one.

ok um.

He held my hand.

"Arne feels all alone right now he doesn't need someone he needs you! You are the one he wants you are the one he needs" he spoke up

I was actually kinda shocked at how smart he sounded right now. And hey the kid was kinda making sense right now.

And he needed me? I honestly don't think he does tho I love arne I do but... I close my eyes and sigh loudly.

I let my head clear. My dumbass brain suddenly brings a memory of him into my head.

—————-memory lmao—————————————-