011: florida kilos

Y/n's pov:

"You're shaking." Lorraine pointed out

"Just a little shy to see him I guess" I said.

I was actually scared shitless I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack. I couldn't stand to face arne. Seeing him talking to him? What would I even say?

The truth was that I did believe him but also I was scared all I could think to say was, Hey I believe you but also please don't murder me!? I just need to relax breath in and outt. God I really can't do this. I looked at the door. Like honestly whats stopping me from walking out the door right now??!?

"Y/n."

I look up and jump slightly

Arne. There he stood still taller than me his brown curly hair was down on his eyes as he looked down at me he honestly was still the most beautiful boy in the world I blush when we make eye contact. I didn't know how to react. Out of habit I smile awkwardly he didn't do the same though he frowned actually.

His brightness from his eyes were fading actually all the colors of him was fading he didn't seem happy he actually seemed kind of numb?

He was in a large dark green jumpsuit his hands were behind his back. There was a number on it probably his prison number. A warm feeling over came me to just see him again felt weird.

"Arne, hi." I looked down. I could feel his eyes on me I was literally about to die. I stared down at his feet at mine. I chuckled a little at the size difference. A door opened arnes feet left my sight.

"Let's go!" A man shouted at him. I finally looked up when I heard him leave. I exhale and relax my body. Okay I got this. I got this, right?

I suddenly feel a grasp I look to my side. Lorraine was holding my hand. I felt like a child on the first day of school I was all jittery.

"You'll be fine y/n." She spoke in a warm tone. It calmed me down a bit but I was still thinking of several scenarios of arne hurting me. She continues to grasp my hand until we enter the interview room.

Once we do I see arne sitting down next to him was a priest his entire outfit was black expect his collar which was white he honestly was the first priest I've seen in ages. He smiled at me and got up from his seat.

"Hello y/n, I am father Robertson." He said and shook my hand.

"Hello well seems like I don't need to introduce myself since you already know my name." I responded. He nodded his head.

"Wheres Ed, father?" Lorraine asked and just as she said that Ed came in. He was still in his wheelchair I looked down at his lap he had holy water, Bible and a cross.

"Ed you gotta be more careful!" Lorraine scolded him, letting go of my hand walking over to him to help.

"I'm fine Lorraine." Ed looked at me and rolled his eyes I smiled slightly. Lorraine helped Ed to the table.

I shuffle quickly and sat down the only seat left was the one next to arne. I blush once again, he actually smiled at me, I got butterflies. My heart fluttered. I looked down too shy to say anything.

I felt his eye on me though. Was he studying me or something? I tuck my hair behind my ear. The warrens continued to talk with the priest as I awkwardly tried to fidget.

"Hi." Arne said.

"Hiyah." I respond still looking down at my thighs.

"How are you?" He asked me.

"As good as I could be doing after all that I've found out"

"I'm sorry." His voice went low it almost cracked. My heart sunk I knew he didn't mean what he did but still how could I not be scared of him?

"Okay let's get started." Ed interrupted our conversation.

"Arne basically we will need you to read a few Bible verses and we will put this cross." He grasped the cross and put it down between me and Arne. 

"And this holy water" he put down a Bible next to the cross and than the holy water.

"Basically these objects will trigger anything demonic in you.."

I looked around to see everyone's reaction. Lorraine seemed okay which she probably was because she has done this several times but the father seemed a little worried he was picking at his cross, it was good to know I wasn't the only one feeling uneasy.

"Okay um where do I start." Arne questioned and look towards ed. Ed flipped through the pages examining each word of the book carefully.

"Start right here." He pointed towards a word. Arne nodded and began reading.

After after arne read a few sentances. Nothing happened. I paid attention to all the objects in front of us and none moved, nothing?

"I'm gonna ask you to stop." Lorraine said.

"Ed?" She said. I clearly knew in that tone that she wanted to talk to him. Ed understood and headed towards her. They whispered quietly. I sigh and look at arne he actually looked scared i honestly think he just wanted something to happen so he didn't seem insane.

I felt really sorry. I sigh. I know I'm gonna either really enjoy this or regret it. I take off my hand from my lap and put it on top of arnes hand which was already on the table. He looked at me as soon as our hands made contact. A smile emerged on his face. I smile back at him. I just wanted him to know that I was still here for him.

Ed clears his throat. I swiftly remove my hand. Both of our eyes shift towards Ed.

"Well if there was something demonic inside you... than these objects would have triggered it." Ed sounded worried and that made me worried they were experts on this and if their wasn't something demonic in him what does that make arne?

"So what does that mean I'm just crazy?" Arne remarked he looked directly into Ed's eyes. Nobody said anything for a few seconds maybe they were too scared and say that he was crazy but I've known arne for years I know arne better than he knows himself and Arne isn't that type of person. Lorraine sighed and prepared to say something but I interrupted her.

"No... I was there okay you all know this.. and that thing that attacked bruno that wasn't arne... that wasn't the Arne I've known for years." I stated. Arne eyes focus shifted from Ed to me.

"I don't care what we have to do but arne isn't crazy and that thing is still inside him." I continued.

Ed and Lorraine looked at me. And I looked at arne who had a proud look on his face.

"Okay... well y/n... you saying that will help a lot but first I think we should talk to arnes lawyer than to figure out what we can do to help him." Lorraine said. I actually felt proud of myself I didn't think I was even going to talk to arne but here i am standing up for him.

____________________________________