008: only ones who know

Y/n's pov:

"Hello miss?" I open my eyes slowly. A bright light was shinning in my eyes. Fuck me am I dead? I blink slowly. I look around to see a medic they were holding a small flashlight to my eyes. Was I in an ambulance??

My body jumped slightly as the car hit a bump. I was processing what the hell happened and how I ended here and then remembered. I shot up from where I was laying.

"Wow miss!" The medic said.

"I'm gonna need to you to lay down." They continued.
"Where's arne?" I question as the medic pushed me down. They didn't respond and only checked my body.

"What's your name?" The medic asked. I was still dazed all I could think about was arne..and omg bruno. Was he still alive. I looked down at me still seeing blood on me.. no... god please no...

"Hello miss??" They asked me I blocked out every single though in my head.

"Uh y/n my name is y/n." I responded.

"Okay good good okay we're getting you to the hospital right now is there anyone that you would want us to call for you??" The medic said not sitting down.

"Um no one... my parents are gone..." I responded the medic just exhaled and closed their eyes. I think they were glad I was okay.

I rub my eyes. I was still so dazed so consumed by confusion and pain.

Okay bruno might me okay I don't know what happened. God please he better be okay. I just can't imagine arne being able to do something like this.

I close my eyes slowly and exhale and inhale slowly. We hit more bump and I open my eyes once I see light from outside. They roll me out of the ambulance.

"Okay what's the situation?" One of the doctors say.

"Seems like she had a small concussion but is fine now..." the person inside the ambulance said. They roll me into the hospital as they continue to speak.

"She asked for someone named arne..do we know if someone by that name is in the hospital." They continued.

"If they were also harmed did you get a last name?" The doctor asked.

"Johnson!" I speak at him while still laying down.

"Oh good to see you're able to talk." The doctor said.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me.

"I'm fine really I don't think we need to do all of this I just wanna check up on bruno." I say while we arrive to a room. I sit up. I still felt a little dizzy but I just wanted to know what happened to bruno.

"Okay I'm just going to do a basic check up and then we'll check if we have a bruno or arne here in the hospital by chance do you have the last name of bruno?" The doctor asked me.

I shake my head and say "I'm sorry I just can't remember it right now."

"That's fine I'll check anyways I'll get a nurse in here as fast as I can" The doctor said and left the door.

I looked around the room. It was really bright and cool in there. I looked down at my thighs and hands. There was blood on there... my eyes felt like they were getting teary. If bruno is really dead... no i can't even think that.

Why would arne attack him like that? Ive kept asking myself that and I'm his best friend I know him better than he knows himself and I still don't know.

I hear a knock. My eyes turn toward the direction of the sound.

"Hello ms..." they look at a paper in their hand "y/n?" I nod in respond to their question.

"Okay you seem fine but I'm just gonna do a basic check up and for arne Johnson and um..." they one again look at the paper in their hands "bruno it seems like no one by those names are in this hospital"

They get closer to me. "I'm Angie I'll be your nurse" she smiled while putting the stethoscope in my chest. I shiver a little at how cold it was.

"Okay.." she said moved to the other side of my chest. "Okay now I'm need you to look at my nose cause I'm gonna flash a bright light." I did as she said.

She looked down at my hands and thighs.

"Not my blood it's Bruno's.." I said.

"Okay would you like something to clean your hands and thighs?" She asked me.

I nod.

"Okay well. You seem fine but I'm gonna need you to stay here for a little while more because the doctor is going to come back and talk to you, is there anything I can get you?" She asked.

"Um a water would be highly needed" I respond.

"Coming right up." Angie smiled and left me alone.

—————————————————————————-

Authors note: hey lmao 😮 I'm hella sorry for making you guys wait for this chapter but every time I try to write sum i get writers block. So I hope you enjoy this shitty chapter :(.