007: call me

Y/n's pov:
"Arne..." I mumble.

"Y/n!" I shot up from my sit to see bruno standing in front of me. Shaking my head I look around. I was in the counter. I press my hand against my heart to see it beating fast and stopping. I wipe my mouth seeing that slobber was all over my face. Ugh.

"Heyyyy." I reply. He looked furious. I just nervously smile at him.

It had been only a day since that thing happened with Arne and all day and all night I just dream about getting absolutely destroyed by him. I blush just think about how he touched me. I've never ever been touched in that way and the way he yelled at me yesterday too it was such a turn on.

"Helloooo." I blink roughly to see Bruno waving his hand in my face.

"Get back to work y/n." He continued. I just nod and fix my face and hair.

Ugh it's so hard to get that beautiful boy out of my head. The worse part was I still haven't seen him all day today he woke up late so he couldn't even say anything to me. I just sigh scratching my forehead.

I begin to grab the leashes to hang them up. Okay, juniors collar, uh Arnolds collar. I began listing down all the collars name when I hear Bruno put something in the radio.

"Who is this?" I question him while still grabbing the collars.

"OMG THIS IS BLONDE!" He began to dance around. I smile. Bruno got a beer from the counter next to me and drank one.

"You mean blondie?" I cocked my head.

"Oh shit yeah blondie. You know I saw them live once?" He replied and continued dancing.

"Really?" He nodded in reply to my question. The radio began to glitch and Bruno smacked it.

"Ugh this darn thing!" He yelled at me and kept hitting the radio. He swallowed the rest of his beer and broke the beer bottle on the radio.

"Wtf Bruno!" I yell at him.

"Sorry sorry I'll clean it up....after I get another bottle." He said getting about 3 more bottles. I kept doing my work so I didn't make him any more angry.

"You're little boyfriend arne didn't fix it waste of my 10 bucks." He smacked it a few more time. Bruno cleaned up the glass with his hand he continued drinking more beer. I walked over to him and the radio. I bent down looking at it.

"Problem is that you smack it any chance you get." I press a button to take the disc out. I check it to see if any scratches were on it. Blowing hot air onto it I also wipe it with my shirt. I put it back in. The music started playing again.

Bruno hugged me once the music began playing. I chuckle while in his embrace.

"You're a miracle worker darlin." He said and let go of me. He turned it all the way up though, which annoyed me because the dogs were gonna bark. I roll my eyes. When I turn to check on the dogs I see arnes car pull up.

Okay okay! I got this.

I shake my whole body preparing to say something to him. I walk up to him.

"You're here early." I say waving at him. He waves back and replies.

"I just felt sick." I look at him and got a shiver. He looked like what he looked like at Michelle's house. He was as white as I ghost. He tried to get out the car but stumbled. I try to hold him up but he was heavy. I wince because his whole body collided with my wrist.

"Arne maybe you should lay down." He puts a thumbs up while I struggled to pick him up.

"ARNE!! Come join me!" Bruno yelled at him.

"Bruno leave him alone." I shove Bruno out of the way while hiding towards the living room. I grunted a lot and exhaled loudly once I dropped arne on the couch.

"Okay listen you just gotta drink something and you'll feel 1000 times better" Bruno said having a beer bottle in his hand. I just bit my lip not knowing what to do with Arne.

"God fuck off Bruno he's sick a god damn beer bottle won't help." I say while curling my hands into fist.

"Oh don't be jealous y/n you can join us too." I smelt the strong scent of alcohol once he spoke directly to me. Bruno grabbed my waist he wrapped his arms around my lower body.

"Bruno you're drunk stop." I try to wiggle from his grip. The music and dogs barking just made me more stress.

"Just dance with my darling come on." He spun my whole body. I was worried about Arne and all Bruno could do was make it worse. He grinded up against me.

"Bruno come on stop." I say while still struggling to get out of his embrace.

"Here arne." He threw one of the beer bottles at arne. Arne looked so stressed and sweaty. I once again try to wiggle out of Bruno's arms. He was so strong so I couldn't.

"Bruno stop!" I yell at him now breathing heavily as I tried to get out of his grip. Arne shot up and grabbed my arm. He got me out of Bruno's grip. He pulled me over to the dog cages.

"Arne arne what are you doing." I asked while he pushing me aside. He didn't touch me but he kept pushing me and I backed up.

"H-he's the demon!" Arne said.

"Arne please stop" He backed up on the corner. I was shaking not knowing what the hell was going on.

"ARNE!" I yell. Bruno came right behind us.

"What the hell arne?" Bruno yelled coming closer to arne. The music was still blasting I covered my ears so stressed on what was going on. Arne was now on the floor.

"Arne!" I try to pick him up but he didn't budge. Bruno was moving closer to him. Arne yelled grabbing a knife that was near him and stabbed him multiple times. I yelled. I yelled loudly.

Covering my mouth with both my hands I run and run.

I was now outside. I look at the house and hear bruno yelling. I was still shaking. My heart felt like it was gonna beat out of my best. My hands still covered my mouth. I backed up more and more from the building.

HONK! A huge car was right in front of me. I blink roughly still shaking still having my hands covering my face. The person stopped the car. They got out.

"Are you okay?" The person asked. I turned to face them and fell onto my knees crying.