013: loving him was red

____________________________________

The birds could be heard even through the thick glass. I don't even remember how we got to the prison, I just remember a lot of talking.

"Y/n?" I quickly shift my head towards the direction of Ms Cabot's voice. I clear my throat.

"Sorry." I clear my throat again.

"I'm sorry I just spaced out." I continue. Ms Cabot just nods and begins to talk to arne again. I feel a cold breeze hit us. I honestly felt weird the moment I stepped into the room I just felt uncomfortable.

"Isn't that right, y/n?" Ms Cabot's voice makes my attention shift. I look back from the wall I don't even remember starring at.

"Sorry." I clear my throat "sorry, uh what did you say?" I question looking at Ms Cabot.

"Do you want to tell arne what you found out?" She looked at me dumbfounded. I probably seemed stupid I probably spaced out like numbers of times since we've came in.

"Oh. Um. Yeah." I look around search for my files of paper. I tap around my body to see if I left it anywhere.

"Y/n" i look at arne. I blush slightly. God he always makes me feel so nervous. "Yeah?" I reply. "Are you okay?" Arne asks me.

"Yeah I- actually no." I say. "Do you guys think you can give me and Arne a minute alone?" I look at Ed, Lorraine and ms Cabot. I just can't say everything I want to say with all these people around me.

"Y/n. You can't spend a minute alone with him you're a witness to this case." Ms Cabot glared at me.

"I know, I know but I just need like a minute I swear I won't talk about the case." I bit my lip hoping she would agree. She sighed and picked up her files. "You have 1 minute." She said. Lorraine follows behind Ms Cabot while Ed limped behind her. I watch them until they're far from my view.

"What's up?" Arne said.
"How could you not tell me?" I lick the corner of my lips in anger.

"Tell you what?" Arne asked.

"That Rory was possessed?!" I held myself back from yelling.

"I didn't think you needed to know." Arne stated. His hands laid on the table and it just seemed like he didn't care about what I was even saying.

"What do you mean??! Arne how could you keep something that big from me!"

"I dont know why you're mad at me. I just knew this is how you would react if you knew."

"I- Im not mad I'm just.. I don't know I just don't know why I had to find out that you did something so stupid from people I hardly know." I sigh.

Arne looks at me and then away. "I.. I saw the video arne." I finally say.

"You did?" He looks back at me. I nod, bitting the corner of my cheek. "Why did you do that arne?"

He looked down. "I don't know, I needed to protect Rory."

"You needed to protect yourself!" I hold myself back from shouting once again. "Why did you do this?! Why did you do this to us, arne?" I question.

"Us?" Arne says and looks at me.

"Us, arne. What about us?" I put my hand on the table and push it towards his, I intertwine his big hands with mine.

"Your hands are smaller than I remember." He jokes and I chuckle, and for that split second it felt like everything was normal, like nothing bad could or would happen.

"Your minutes up." I look up to hear Ms Cabot. We both quickly let go of each other.

"Sorry," I say to her.

"Well I want to talk about what's gonna happen when we go to court." Ms Cabot sits back down.

Lorraine and Ed sit besides me.

"Okay well I wanna say first, is that we believe you arne and after my visit with the Warrens they've helped me understand more about what's going on but I have to be honest with you." She clears her throat.

"I don't know if people will believe us, but we are gonna plead not guilty." She grabs another file from
her bag.

"Especially with y/n's help I think she will really help this case."
———————————————————————————
hi guys I'm so sorry this chapter is short but I've had a major writers block for this fanfic. I have other stories that I'm updating a bit more if you guys would like to read those. Anyways thank you all for all your support and once again sorry!