004: devil hour

WARNING: I am in no way sexualizing or trying to be disrespectful to the real Arne all that has been written and will be written is just based on the actor who played Arne, Ruairi O'Connor.

TW: will include horror and mention of blood and also smut 🤭

Y/n's pov:

I collapsed onto my bed. "What the hell just happened" I mumble to myself. Did that even happen? The only way I did know that it was all real was the bruise of his hands still on my wrist. Who ever hurt me who ever did that it was not the Arne I've known since i was a kid . He has never ever hurt me. Did I do something wrong or something? I don't think I should blame myself but it feels wrong to blame arne.

Ring ring

The phone went off. I suddenly remembered I had to go back to work right after the party but I cannot I just cant go in there cause I know the first place arne will go is there. I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling while the phone rang. God it annoyed me. I get my arm up and look at my watch looking at the lil hand watching the seconds pass by.

Finally it stopped and it went to the answering machine. I stood up from the bed fast, confused because Bruno wouldn't leave a voicemail he has too short attention span.

"Hey y/n uh it's Arne... I just wanna say I'm sorry and that maybe we should talk if you would like too." I smiled at the sound of his voice but I was also somehow scared I didn't wanna talk to him at least not now I think I just needed time.

I think I should just rest on it. I stand up from my bed and head to the shower. I pick out whatever was on the floor i got to the bathroom and looked at the outfit it was a long gray shirt and black shorts . Turning the knob for the water I sigh.

"Ah" I say in pain once the warm water hits my wrist. "freaking Arne" I say. I look at my wrist and see it throbbing. I eek at the sight of it. I stood there for a couple seconds looking at still astonished at how big arnes hand are.
—————-a few minutes after——————————-
I once again collapse on my bed. I look at my watch and see that's it's barely 8pm it was really early I usually slept really late. Even tho it was early I felt sleepy it must have been that so much happened today.

I still stare at my ceiling looking at how weirdly the ceiling was shaped. I yawn. My eyes start closing slowly. I shot them up not wanting to sleep. I slap my cheek.

"Come on Im not sleepy" I yawn again. I lay down on my stomach. Starting at my bed sheets now. They had small little flowers on them so I traced them over with my hand. Okay maybe I ought to sleep.

I close my eyes slowly.

"Y/n!" I turn around to see arne. I smile and look up at him.

"Hey big head." He said patting my head. I blush.

"Hey says you! Your head is so big I could park my bike there." We both giggle.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I ask him

"Hm maybe this." He said. Arne got closer to my body my heart began beating faster than usual. Gazing up at him he had a devilish smirk on his face.

I gasped at the touch of him. He wrapped his hand around my waist.

"Arne what are yo-" I squeal as he I feel a strong grip on my ass. One of his hands went towards my chin. He forced my to look at him and placed a harsh kiss onto me. He moved it from my chin to my  neck. He placed his warm lips onto my neck and began to suck. I slightly groaned as the grip on my ass got tighter.

"Arne...no..." I know this was wrong our friendship would be ruined but god was he making me feel amazing. I bit my lips. He kept of kissing my neck. I felt his hands go from my ass to my crotch. He smirked. He didn't do anything though. He just pulled my hair and forced me kiss him.

"Arne..."

"God shut up." He said. The way he talked to me turned me even more on. Slipping his tongue into my mouth. It got all slobbery. He grabbed my face while kissing me, and moved his hands to my breast. Slipping a hand under my shirt and grabbing my nipple. I moan in his mouth since were still kissing.

He stopped kissing me and just grabbed my shirt. In a second he ripped my shirt.  He grabbed my waist again and picked me up with ease. He threw me on the bed like a rag doll. I breathe heavily admiring him. My legs spread open as I looked at him.

He had a black tshirt on with gray shorts and he was also breathing heavily. He moved closer and closer to my thighs. He kissed in between my thighs.

"Look at me y/n" he said

"I am" I reply

"LOOK AT ME!!" Arne yelled and suddenly he became like a mad man. His face became deformed, his eyes became white and he grew taller and taller. His teeth became sharp like a shark, his mouth began to drip blood from. I froze not sure what the hell was going on. I was in shock. Nothing came out of my mouth. My throat was dry and even it i did dry to say something it felt like I had word vomit.

"What do you want?" I beg while trembling on the bed. It inched closer and closer I screamed but nothing came out. I tried to scream even louder but still nothing. Oh god no please. I backed up hitimg the bed frame.

It smiled its sharp teeth at me with blood still dripping from its mouth.

"Please..." I manage to get out. It's long arms gripped the bed shits.

I screamed loudly.

"AHHH!" I wake up on my bed. I look around and see nothing there. Not Arne or that creature. I was still shaking though and found it hard to even breathe air. I touched my heart and it felt like it was beating out my chest.

I look at my watch. 3am.

"Devils hour." I whisper to myself while still looking around my room.