009: Norman f***ing rockwell

Y/n's pov:

"Hey.." I hear a familiar voice say. I look up to a face I've know for years. Michelle. Her hair hung down to her shoulders, she looked so drained emotionally and physically. Really hoping she is real.

I sat there for a few moments before I could respond.

"hey?" I question her. She was leaning against the door she had a worried look in her eyes.

"You look how I feel" I say. A smile emerges on her face. "I must look like shit then." She responded. "Damn harsh much!" I respond my response earned a small chuckle.

"You look drained as shit maybe you should be on this bed instead of me." I stated. Once again a smiled formed on her face.

"What brings you here?" I question her. I sit up from the bed and get to see her fully.

She looked worried as shit maybe she just came to see that I was still breathing and okay. She looked at the table in front of me. There sat a tall glass of water with a bent straw.

"Had to see if it was true." She giggled.

"If what was true?" I tilt my head slightly.

"That y/n finally had an off day!" She blurted out and then laughed.

"you whore!" I smile at her joke.

"Maybe that's why a bunch of guys have been hitting on me." She pointed it out

"You should feel lucky I gave everyone a chance to get a bf" she smiled once again. She looked to my side. Most likely staring at the bandages.

"Yeah thanks" she said. I picked at my bandage not wanting to say anything else and awaiting for her to speak.

"So how are you....." Michelle practically sang this question. I knew she probably actually wanted to know but couldn't fit into the conversation.

But wow seems like every doctor has been asking me that. Hm. Hard question though. Just saw a person I've known for year stab my boss. And it might traumatize me for years to come but hey I'm doing okay besides all that.

"Fine I think." I declared.

Michelle looked at me, but really looked at me. Worry covered her entire face. She seemed genuine. I didn't wanna say anything else and I don't think there was anything else to be said. I was fine. I felt fine and I-

My thought stopped at their tracks the door shot closed. I looked at Michelle. She rolled her eyes and got closer to me. I saw every detail of her face. Holy shit she really is perfect she doesn't have a single pimple or anything. I was kinda nervous to be honest.

I blushed a little.

"Okay truth now." She demanded.

I sighed. "Come on Michelle I really am fine."

"Y/n Im not an idiot you don't look fine.."

"Hey I know I look like shit but maybes it's cause I saw something traumatic happen in front of me, you should be supportive that I'm even able to speak at all" I say.

Michelle crossed her arms. "Y/n i know you're not just fine you saw someone die in front of you.."

what.

"die. Bruno's dead?" I exclaimed. Michelle covered her mouth at my reaction.

My heart dropped. I felt weakened at the thought of what happened in front of me just an hour ago.

omg.

Omg.

OMG!?!

Bruno's dead. Bruno's dead? BRUNOS FUCKING DEAD?!?