005: guns and roses

y/n's pov:

Pop. The toaster makes a loud sound as the bread is finally hot and ready. Everything that happened last night was odd and everything that happened before last night was even odder. How could I even be able to face or look at arne after the dream. The dream was nothing compared to how he hurt me yesterday. Once I Acknowledged my wrist the pain came back.

I groan looking at how purple it was i could literally feel it beating. I close my eyes. Somehow I still haven't processed everything that happened. How could I though in such a short time too much happened.

I breath in slowly and rethink of everything that happened in the last 24 hours. First I might have fell in love with my best friend and in return he gave me bruises? AND SECOND WHICH IS THE WORST PART! I HAD A WET DREAM ABOUT HIM AND HE TURNED INTO A FREAKIN DEMON!!! I get a cold shiver even think about the thing that was staring at me.

I push my hair out of my face and open my eyes not wanting to think of the creature. Sighing I grab my toast. Open the fridge, grab the strawberry jam and peanut butter. Once I begin spreading the jam on the toast my wrist begins aching even harder.

"I might have to go see the doctor about this.." I mumble to myself now spreading peanut butter on the other toast slice. I lick the spoon I used to spread the jam and peanut butter and put the slices together. Taking a huge bite I smile. I was starving.

Food was just what I needed to get my energy back. I keep holding my sandwich and open the fridge. Grabbing the water I try to open it with the wrist that was now throbbing but it hurt too much to even move it. Okay that's it I cannot work or do anything with this pain.

I head over to my phone and begin to dial Bruno's number. Statics sounded for a while and then finally a voice.

"Bruno here." Bruno said he sounded like he barely woke up.

"Hey I might not be able to come to work today uh... I hurt my wrist at the party yesterday." Bruno laughed once he heard that

"What you do shots and fall off a roof or something?" He chuckled.

"Hahahaha" I said in a serious tone "no I didn't but I think I'm gonna go to the doctor or something but I will get to work as soon as I get out okay?" I say in a begging tone. I bit my lip and crossed my fingers hoping he would let me. Bruno sighs. He didn't say anything for a few seconds I knew he was still on the line though cause I heard the dogs barking.

"Okay fine." Bruno said. I smile cause he rarely lets me skip out of work.

"THANK YOU!! also.." Bruno groans loudly on the other line once he heard me make another request.

"Dude it's just a question... is Arne still there?" I say while twirling the cord of the phone in between my finger.

"Don't know. Okay bye now y/n" he hung up before I could say anything else.

"Dick" I mumble under my breathe while putting down the phone.

Okay whatever at least I have the day off well only for a few hours. I will never get why he always needs me to work I would have to say cause the dogs love me more than him. I look at my wrist and it somehow got worse arnes hands left a huge mark on my wrist so I honestly don't know how I'm gonna explain this to a doctor. I just take the last bite out of my sandwich and let out a huge sigh. I'll just figure everything out once I get there.

I grab my bag, keys and slip on my shoes. Before I go I grab one of the tapes "Bread" was on the cover. (I'm talking about the band bread not the food)

"If a picture paints a thousand words, Then why can't I paint you?" The song starts playing. I put on my headphones. And start heading towards the door. I smile at how lovey dovey the song was.

"If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die, I'd spend the end with you." Played once I locked the door. The sun shines through me and was warming my whole body. Suddenly the brightness was gone and since I was wearing shorts my legs missed the warmth from the sun. What's the big idea?

"And when the world was through,Then one by one the stars would all go out, Then you and I would simply fly away" the love song was still playing. I turn around. My heart dropped.

Arne. He was standing in front of me. I take off my headphones and just stare at him. He must have been here to check up on me since I didn't go to work today. I hid my wrist behind my back.

"Arne..uh." I felt like something was stuck in my throat or like my tongue had just been dried out I couldn't find anything to say to him. My heart began beating faster.

"Are you okay?" He asked me while looking at the hand that was hidden behind my back. I reply with a simply mh hm.

"Y/n listen." He was gonna make a whole apology or something.

"Arne I have to go." I shove him out of my way and begin to walk but before I could he grabbed the wrist that had been completely bruised. I wince in the pain. He looked at it, looking completely disgusted I don't think it was because of the way it looked I think it was because he couldn't believe he actually did that to me. He examined it looking at the huge hang mark he left on me.

"Arne I..." I said looking down.

"I-I don't know what to say." He stuttered.

"I have to go." I reply and gently pulled my wrist away.

"Where are you going?" He asked looking down at me.

"To the store Bruno wanted me to get something." I reply while still starring at the ground.

"Y/n... ive known you for years why do you even try to lie to me?" He questioned me but his voice sounded more soft.

"I just gotta go arne..." I couldn't stand looking at him. I begin to walk away from him.

"Y/n Im sorry i really am." He yelled out from my porch. I didn't say anything though I didn't want to say anything. Would could I even say though? I put back on my headphones and keep walking to the doctor.