20. This is what you came for

"Okay, gurl, go get your man", Bailee opens the door for me and let me lead the way to the living room where the boys are already dressed and watching "The Simpsons". Bailee coughs to get the attention of the boys who look our way and Blake stands up.

"So... what have you decided? Are you staying or am I taking you back to Warwick?", Blake asks us with his gaze focused on his girlfriend.

I quickly fix my hair, letting it fall over the sweatshirt I'm wearing and I look forward, meeting the nervous gaze of Reece who quickly looks away to continue talking to George. I allow myself those seconds of rest to observe the red bomber jacket that rests on the back of the sofa and George's Star Wars T-shirt. That piece of clothing never fails in his wardrobe.

Bailee elbows me expectantly and I roll my eyes playfully before giving the answer, "we're staying ... until dinner time"

"Great then, we had thought about going out to eat because no one wants to cook, in case it's okay with you?", Blake proposes and I nod my head in agreement. I could use some air to clear my head.

"I vote to go to the mall to eat, maybe bowling next and then go to the arcades, we haven't been there yeeet. Who's with me?" George quickly rises from the couch after making his proposal and raises his hand in search of support. Without waiting any longer, I raise my hand at the same time as Reece does and George points at us with a smile, "that's the spirit I'm looking for!"

"Is it near here or do we have to take the car?", I ask.

"It's a nice day to walk around, plus it's only fifteen minutes from here by foot", Reece explains taking his jacket with him as he walks past me towards the door. God, his fragrance will be my death. I breathe deeply, letting his fragrance intoxicate me and let the air out as he goes past me. 

"Okay, let's go then!", Bailee shouts excitedly.

"What if we eat at this pizzeria? I've heard good reviews", Blake explains as we stop in front of a pizzeria called "That's Amore". Once everyone have nodded in agreement, he puts his arms around Bailee's shoulders and makes his way to the hall of the restaurant. 

The pizzeria has a homey and old atmosphere to be in such a modern shopping center, which makes it cozy as if we were in a cabin in the middle of the field. I let the smell of pizza accompany me to my table where I sit in front of the couple. Reece remains unsure standing as he looks at the available places, one of them next to Bailee and another next to me; and I look at my hands uncomfortably, waiting to see what he does but George goes ahead of him and takes the place next to Bailee. 

"Reece, sit down now, you're making me a little nervous.", Bailee instructs him and he sits quickly but carefully next to me. Bailee gives me an exasperated look and I bite the inside of my mouth to keep me from laughing.

I look at the menu without knowing what to order while I am guided by what it seems that the others are going to ask. I sigh when I see the prices and I think I can order something that costs little because I haven't brought much money and it looks like bowling is going to be expensive. Right now I wish I had been more farsighted and brought more money for security.

"Do you already know what to order?", Reece murmurs beside me and I shake my head shamefully. Come on, it shouldn't be so difficult to pick something up. What if I eat only starters?

"I didn't think it would be that expensive. Well, it's not really that, but I haven't brought that much cash.", I sigh in defeat and turn my gaze to the food menu.

"We can order a pizza for the two of us, if you want."

I quickly turn my gaze to him hopefully but unsure, which causes him to give me a half smile. I ponder the idea of sharing food and realize that it might allow me to go bowling later. But the thought of being a bother to Reece weighs more.