5. College Fair

My eyes go to Blake and Bailee who are heading towards us with clasped hands and I can't help but feel nervous about what might happen. Bailee is super happy and seems not to have noticed our presence a few meters, unlike Blake who has seen us at the moment but his eyes have remained focused on Jake.

"Why do I feel like I'm going back to 5 months ago when Reece was trying to kill me just by looking at me?" Jake asks confused when he noticed the same as me and I can't help but laugh. 

"Reece at least had reason to be jealous, but I don't understand Blake now" I murmur and he looks at me with wide eyes before pushes me to the side. I glare at him surprised putting my hand on heart.

"Excuse me lady, but what reasons could he have had back then?" he stands up as he says it, offering his hands to help me up as the gentleman he is and I take them gladly with a smile.

"Shhh, they're coming." Blake opens his eyes surely surprised because just like me last week, he didn't expect Jake to change that much either. Jake is taller than him now.

"Hey man, long time not seeing you!" Jake and Blake make this kind of man greeting which I'll never understand. "Nice to see you again Bailee, sorry if I've stolen Giselle from you but I hate my roommate" 

"Oh no, don't worry!" she gestures that she doesn't care and I'm relieved to see that Bailee doesn't seem to know anything. "Shall we go?" and all of us make their way to the fair.

I link my arms with Bailee's as we make our way through the crowded place leaving the boys behind us talking about who knows what. I just hope Jake doesn't say a thing about what I told him a few minutes ago. There are a lot of stalls of different societies and I can't even count them because there are too many of them. As we go past one of them, one of the boys stops us. In his t-shirt you can see "My destiny is calling me, the starts are aligning for me", good quote.

"Hey girls, are you interested in astronomy?? We believe our destiny is written in the stars and we are who we are because of them." He smiles at us shyly but it's obvious in our faces that we're not that kind of girl who believe in horoscopes or things like that. I squeeze Bailee's arm since I don't know how to say no without feeling bad about it.

"Thank you for your offer but we're not science girls I must admit" Bailee tries to explains nicely and the boy nods at us before approaching another group of students. "What about going to the art and media part?" 

"That would be great actually" I agree with her.

Once we arrive, dancing people welcome us and I get closer to Bailee amazed but at the same time scared because this is very different from what I expected. We see two groups of a cappella singers competing with each other and even though my voice is terrible, I can't help but move my head to the rhythm of my head mumbling the lyrics of the song they are singing right now. Warwick Glee, A Cappella Society, Bands Society.

"Blake, look at this one!" she screams at him as she signs a poster which said "Band Society". Since when does Blake sing? "You should definitely join that society"

"Do you sing?" I ask him surprised. He's never told me about singing but I know he loves playing the guitar because he uploads a lot of videos of him playing songs that he likes.

"Well, I wouldn't exactly say that but yeah." Blake rubs his neck as he looks down embarrassed.

"You should definitely listen to them someday, they're great as a band!" Bailee affirms excitedly and I can't be more confused. Is he in a band? Are Reece and George part of the group?

"It's just a hobby we have, nothing more. We play and sing sometimes in parties but just for fun." He explains to me and I nod, trying to understand the situation a bit more.