Part Twenty-Three: The Date Part One

Jamie's POV:

Durning the interview I had planned everything out. It was kind of hard to plan since I've actually never planned a private date. Like for Katie and my other girlfriends they wanted to go out in public but Lucy seemed to like the idea of it just being the two of us and so did I.

My neighbour is an event planner so I asked him for a favour and luckily one of his events canceled and he had all of these flowers left over.

After the show Lucy and I got back into my car.

L: so what's the plan?

J: it is a surprise.

L: so where are we going?

J: it's a surprise.

L: should I change? I don't want to look stupid wearing this.

J: you look absolutely beautiful. No need to change.

L: you aren't telling me anything.

J: THATS BECAUSE IT IS A SURPRISE

L: I hate surprises

J: really? I didn't notice with all the questions you've been asking lol

I take her hand as I'm driving and kiss the back of it. I look over and see her smiling. I think that's a good sign.

Before we get home since Cam my neighbour couldn't get the food I decided to just order out since he was busy setting up.

L: is this the date?

J: no I just need to go get something. Wait here.

————————————————
Lucy's POV:
We pulled up to the back of some restaurant? I was kind of confused but Jamie told me to wait here. I hate surprises and he won't say anything.

Soon enough I see him come back with a box that he puts in the trunk.

Jamie gets back into the car.

L: hi

J: hi. Why are you looking at me like that?

L: I figured it out.

J: there is no way you did.

L: yup.

J: so so tell me.

Jamie starts driving. I honestly didn't but I just wanted to see if he would tell me.

L: you're going to kidnap me and from the smells of that box you are planning to get me fat first.

J: omg how did you knoww????

He said it is such a dramatic and sarcastic tone I knew he was joking but I still wanted to know.

L: so where we going?

J: stop asking me

L: fine.

I sit there an pout like a child.

Jamie didn't like that so he took my hand and starting placing small kisses on the back of it and I look over and he is smiling as he is doing it.