Part Forty-Three: The Speculation

Lucy's POV:

I had posted the Christmas post at 12 am and I put down my phone. Knowing that there would be hate, even though I know there is support. I had disabled the comments and I didn't tag anyone so hopefully, that delays the hate, but I have over a hundred million followers, one of them is bound the figure out who I am dating. 

Most of us were still up drinking and hanging out in the living room. 

It was like 3 am when I turned to Jamie. 

L: Hey you want to go to bed?

J: I would love to but I have to go home babe.

L: Jamie my parents aren't stupid they know we have slept together. Plus they aren't here. Connor told me he would call before they left his place. So if you are really that scared you can run out of here before they get here. 

J: Where is Jason going to sleep?

I look over at bean bag chairs and I see Vinny asleep in one of them and Jason passed out on the other. 

L: I am assuming right there. 

J: Fine let's go to bed baby.

Jamie and I say good night and head up to my room. 

I get ready for bed and Jamie does too. He has stayed over before so he has a few things here.

We are both laying in bed.

L: Jamie?

J: Yes sweety?

L: You're going to get hate and I don't want you to believe any of it. 

J: I know baby. I deleted my public account from my phone and my publicist is going to handle that account from now on. I am using my private account now. 

I have never loved this man more than right now.

He gets it. He finds ways to give me a piece of mind. 

L: Thank you. 

J: No need baby. I told you I was going to make this work. Should I post on my private account?

L: What were you thinking?

J: I was thinking of this photo and the caption being "Look at the new backpack I got for Christmas"

L: That is hilarious. Please post it!

J: Ok I just posted it. Now get some sleep. We have to go to the game tomorrow, and you still need to open my present.

I shoot up and look up at Jamie.

L: Can I open it now?

J: Only if I get to open mine now. 

We both smile. 

L: Deal. 

I go into my closet and get Jamie's gift.