Part Twelve: The Call

Connor's POV:

I look over at Lucy's phone and I see the name that I hate the most. Brandon.

I grab the phone and accept the call.

B- (Brandon)

Con: What.

B: umm is Lucy there?

Con: No.

B: who is this?

Con: what do you want.

B: I just want to talk to her.

Con: no. Don't waste more of her time.

B: Connor I'm sorry. I fucked u-

Con: shut the fuck up and stop calling her. I told you this the last time I saw you. I held him back last time but not this time. If you call her again Nick is the least of your problems.

B: but-

I hang up.

I look at nick and he knows exactly who it is.

N: if it wasn't a fucking storm out side I would go and break both of his fucking arms. Why the fuck did you hold me back last time?

Con: She would have hated us if we ruined his career. I knew she seemed off. It's because this fucker was calling her. She was doing good. She was ready to move one. This guy is like a fucking mosquito always fucking lurking around.

N: I should have broken both of his arms when I had the chance. If you hold me back again I'll break both of yours too.

Lucy walks out of the bathroom.

L: hey guys is it my turn?

Con: um yeah.

I can't tell her I picked up his call. He broke her. She didn't eat for weeks. She need us to be there for her 24/7 she put a face on for the public but she was a wreck.

—————————————————
Lucy's POV:

I come out of the bathroom and everyone was acting weird.

I take my turn and everyone was still quiet. I look over at Jamie and he seemed as if he was trying to figure something out. Connor looked angry and so did nick. Jordan and Jenn seemed confused and just lost.

L: umm guys?

J: yeah?

L: what's wrong? What happened in the few min I was gone?

They all fell silent.

—————————————————
Jamie's POV:

She told me she dated someone on the Yankees but I didn't know who.

Connor and Nick are really upset.

I don't know how to help her but it also isn't my place to say anything.

Nick looks up at Lucy after what seems like a very tough debate in his head.

N: Connor and I picked up Brandon's call.

Lucy take a second and starts laughing.

Con: what are you laughing.

L: why are you guys so upset?

N: because he is a fucking idiot and you shouldn't even be getting calls from him.

L: if you think I'm stupid enough to go back to that fucking whore you guys are fucking idiots. He calls me all the time, his calls transfer to Chris and he takes care of them. I just decline them. I think Chris' phone died so that's why Brandon keeps calling.

Con: so you do know he wants to get back together?

L: yes, he has been trying ever since I found out.

N: and you said no.

L: yes I said no.

Con: then why don't you block him?

L: because Chris is in the process of fucking his mom.

Did I just hear that right! Did Lucy just day her friend is in the process of fucking her ex's mom?😂

I burst out into to historical laughter.

J: did I just hear that?🤣

L: see Jamie gets it!

Con: so Chris is fucking Brandon's mom?

L: in his exact words. I'm going to make that fucking kid call me daddy.

I am actually dying of laughter. I can't breath. I look up for a second and see nick and Connor in disbelief. Jenny and Jordan are still speechless

J: holy shit that is the best revenge I have ever heard of 🤣

L: yeah like does it suck that he keeps calling? Yes. But in due time. I will get the revenge I deserve. However, I don't actually want revenge but like I know it will make like you guys and Chris and Kelsey and the others happy and like you guys will finally drop the subject because I'm tired of hearing about it.

Con: you are are done with that idiot? And like we don't have to break his arms?

L: I mean like yeah. Wait why were you going to break his arms?

N: you idiot she didn't know about that!

Con: it was just something nick and I were thinking about. But we didn't.

Lucy looks at them suspiciously but proceeds to drop it.

J: so brandon is your ex?

L: yup

J: your brothers are very protective of you. It kind of scares me.

L: they're harmless. Connor cries when he losses monopoly and nick gets angry at everything but he won't hurt a fly and he's scared of spiders.

Con: why are you exposing us. Like we are just here to help you and your are telling them our weaknesses and I don't appreciate that.

N: I second that.

L: aww I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings big guy

She says as she is bear hugging Connor

She makes light of things even though I can see that it does effect her. She is upset about the situation but she isn't going to let her family see she is upset.

L: ok well back to the game. Connor how you doing?

Connor and her talk about the game and the tension in room is gone. It's hard for be to understand why someone would purposely hurt her like that. Why would they want to see her brown eyes darken and cloud up?

I would never do that to her.