Part Thirty-Nine: The Jump

2 MONTHS LATER

Lucy's POV:

L: BABE!!

I yelled for him.

J: Yeah? Where are you?

L: Bathroom!

Jamie walks into the bathroom with a plate of food.

L: What are you doing??? We need to get ready for Micheal and Taylor's rehearsal!

J: Babe it's 5 am and the rehearsal isn't until 9.

L: I know but I am so excited!!

Jamie puts down his plate of food in the room and comes back into the bathroom and hugs me from behind, resting his head on top of mine.

I look up.

L: What?

I pull away from him, turn around and hug him.

J: I love you.

I smile

L: I love you more

J: Not possible

I smile and push him away and start brushing out my curls

Jamie takes the comb and puts it down and pushes me back

J: Babe come back to bed

He starts kissing my neck

L: Jamieeeeee

He stops kissing me and looks at me and pouts

He hates it when I call him by his name unless when we are with other people

L: I am sorry but I need to get ready

I pout back at him

J: Babe you have 4 hours to get ready

L: I know but I want everything to be perfect

J: I understand but the actual rehearsal doesn't start until 12 and you are already going at 9

I give in and follow him back to bed

Jamie and I have been officially dating for a month now and it has been amazing. Like after our little skating date we got to know each other on a deeper level. We took things slow and got closer and closer until I started to let him in and I finally agreed to date him. For real this time.

As I lay back into bed I feel Jamie slide his hand inside my robe and he starts kissing my neck again.

L: Babe stop you cant leave a hickey

J: I won't I promie

***SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING ***

He moves his way down and moves my robe out of the way and starts kissing my chest. I move him back up and kiss him. He undoes my robe and takes it off. I flip him over and get on top of him grinding on him. I was only in my panties and a bralette. I start moving down and kissing on his neck and then his chest and then I got to the hem of his boxers. I pull them down and see how big he is. I start sucking on his dick and I hear him groan in pleasure. I keep sucking until I feel his hard cock starts to throb and he grabs my hair and pushes down making me choke as he cums. He pulls me up as I catch my breath. His cum dripping from my chin. He wipes it up with his thumb and I suck on his thumb swallowing the leftover cum. He kisses me again and flips me over kissing everywhere on my body making it feel like I was on fire. He takes off my panties and bralette.