Part Thirty-One: The Questions

Jamie's POV:

She was driving me crazy. She's so fucking hot and her kiss is so passionate and fucking sexy. I couldn't stop myself. I wanted to fuck her so bad but I know I couldn't. Not yet at least. I was touching every inch of her body and I could feel myself getting harder and harder. Her body was absolutely perfect and the way she moved the pace the strokes I was going to cum but I had to stop. I was going to rip off those lace panties and fuck her right there but I couldn't she deserved more than that. When we stopped I needed a moment to calm myself down. She wasn't helping. Playing with her dress. Biting her lips and eating like she's been starving.

When I finally got to the table and started eating I ask her about Wednesday.

L: my-my younger brother has a basketball game and my mamas in town.

I know I'm really horny but what?!?!?

J: wait I thought your mom was died....

L: she is... my mama is my dads second wife.

Ok I'm not horny anymore. This got serious real quick.

J: wait sorry I'm still a little hazy from our kiss. Can you say that again?

She smiles.

L: my dad got remarried when I was 6 to my mama. She's super chill and cool. They had my younger brother when I was 6.

Umm am I hearing this right??

J: ohh ok. Umm why wasn't she at your aunts house before?

L: oh yeah she was at Devin's game.

J: sorry everything you're saying makes sense I just didn't expect your dad to remarry. I saw a ring but I just assumed he just never took it off.

L: yeah my mom died when I was 5. We went through some legal stuff and needed a lawyer. Mama Jessica was the only lawyer in town willing to do it pro bono. Connor and I thought it would be funny to try to set up my dad and her. I don't think either one of them thought they would actually hit it off. They got married and had Devin when I was 6.

J: do you like her?

L: yeah I miss my mom everyday but Mama is my mom. She raised me. She loves me like her own. She's spends a lot of time in LA since Devin playes for the Lakers which is good because my parents go back and forth between LA and Ontario for Devin, Nick, Connor and I so I get to see my parents a lot. But I guess now they'll be traveling between LA, Dallas and Ontario.

She's saying this as if it's no big deal. I guess it isn't because it's her life but I'm kind of just taken back that she has another brother and she has a mother. The only thing I could think of to say next is.

J: can I meet them?

L: yeah of course! You'll see them Wednesday when we go to LA plus their going on the trip with us.

She was just eating. No worries no stress.

L: is the food not good?

I've been thinking and I haven't even touched my food that much.

J: no it's great!! I just didn't think-