Part Fourty-Two: The Social Media Outing

Jamie's POV:

Lucy's family has been here for the past few days and it has been nice. Everyone is welcoming and I think I am slowly but surely winning over Lucy's mama and younger brothers. After everything that has happened between Lucy and I. I understand why Devin and Vinny might have second thoughts about me, but I am 100% never going to hurt Lucy like that ever again. 

It is Christmas Eve and everyone is hanging out at Lucy's house, eating, drinking and spending time with one another. Everyone was dressed up and looked great. 

(What Lucy and Jamie wore)

Jamie's outfit 

Lucy's Outfit

Devin has invited some of his teammates and their families because they couldn't celebrate back in LA or where ever they are from

Devin has invited some of his teammates and their families because they couldn't celebrate back in LA or where ever they are from. Lucy knew all of the ones who came and I had just met them, but it is so strange to me how she knows all of these famous people, but it never gets to her head. She truly just treats them like normal human beings instead of celebrities. 

I am sitting on the couch with her dad talking about how we have to go fishing together one day and I see someone walk in and I almost drop my glass. 

Kobe. 

Kobe and his family are here. 

wow. 

Brad had opened the door and welcomed them in. Lucy sees them and greets them and wishes them a Merry Christmas.

Devin comes running from the other side of the room and tackles Vanessa. 

Devin: Merry Christmas! I am so glad you guys came. 

L: Thank you for coming. Dev really wanted to at least try to repay you for everything you have done for him. 

Kobe goes to hug Lucy.

Kobe: it is our pleasure you got a pretty great brother, plus he doesn't cause too much trouble and we got a babysitter whenever we want to go out. 

L: Dev babysitting????

Vanessa: Yeah he and Vinny usually babysit the kids. I mean the kids seem happy with them, plus the house is intact and they're free so can't complain.