Kakuzu x Reader | Cuddles

Request: Kakuzu cuddles, I'm feeling did rn 🥺

Warnings: None

__

You felt it more than you heard it.

The long, gruff sigh into your neck was what drifted you into consciousness.

As you slowly woke up, you registered Kakuzu's arms around your waist, holding you firmly to his chest.

A drowsy smile made its way onto your face; Kakuzu normally wasn't in bed when you woke up, but it was always nice when he was.

A tanned hand came up to stroke your hair out of your face, and you found yourself turning your head to chase the hand and press a chaste kiss to it.

Kakuzu made a sound at that, maybe a snort or a hum, but you knew it wasn't an irritated sound.

"Mn, good morning, Kuzu." You said quietly, and you knew he heard you as his hand returned to keep stroking your hair.

"Morning... darling." He offered, and he was glad you were placed in front of him so that you couldn't see the smitten way he was looking at you.

You smiled as he leaned over and kissed your temple, and you didn't notice his blush as you tried to will away yours.

"I love you." You smiled, but you didn't expect Kakuzu to respond. He was shy, after all.

You couldn't stop the little giggle fit as he said it back, and he rolled his eyes at your antics, pulling you a little closer.

Feeling more at peace than you had in a long time, you didn't fight yourself when the soft tendrils of sleep threatened to grasp you once more.

You only relaxed in Kakuzu's hold with a hum of something vaguely resembling, "Sleepy."

You let out a blissful sigh as Kakuzu squeezed your hips, and decided that even if he was a criminal, and life was tough, there was nowhere you'd rather be than in his arms.