A Petrified Hidan

Request: Hi, so this request is kind of specific but could you please do a small drabble (maybe around 200 words? It really doesn't have to be long) with a crazy reader so intense that she even scares Hidan? thank you!

Warnings: Insanity, mentions of violence, angst

__

Hidan shook in fear, the Killer Intent completely overwhelming him, driving him insane as she got closer and closer.

"It seems you're done for Hidan. Though I'm sure you already know that, don't you? You saw it, didn't you? All the different ways I'm going to kill you!?" She smiled, raising her kunai up.

Hidan's eyes were blown wide as he shook, disturbed and petrified of the images that had flashed through his mind.

"And you know the best part? You're immortal! You'll live forever and ever and ever! It'll just be me and you! Together for all eternity! I'll kill you over and over and over! We'll have so much fun! Together forever!" She exclaimed as she leaned in and grabbed his jaw, smiling far wider than any human should be able to.

"Now darling, open your mouth, okay? So I can shove this kunai down your throat!" She smiled insanely.

Hidan was far too gone to feel them, the hot tears running down his cheeks as he was completely overcome with fear.